• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

I really hate to do this to ya'll I was really looking forward to playing in noragami with you guys but I need to take a hiatus

School is being really demanding (I'm pretty much failing) and Idk if I can post every week like needed.
That's ok!

I really hate to do this to ya'll I was really looking forward to playing in noragami with you guys but I need to take a hiatus

School is being really demanding (I'm pretty much failing) and Idk if I can post every week like needed.
If I'm allowed I can jump back in in four weeks when my term ends.

Definitely! Schoolwork takes precedence. Come back when you're ready.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Would you prefer if I waited before moving to the next day?

Hm, maybe a day or two. I know for a fact that this week will be a bit busy for me so doesn't matter too much either way and this rp is structured so people are free to write their characters individual stories whenever they have the time, with whatever timeskips necessary, but moving the characters too far ahead may make it a bit difficult for other players to interact in the storyline as well...so might be best to wait a couple days and see how it goes first. We have a couple of new guys finding a place to squeeze in as well.

I won't be able to jump in right away, obviously, but I am curious to see where I'll be able to fit Shorn in. I'm sure he can squeeze in anywhere, but if anyone has any ideas, I'd be more than happy to hear them. (Especially since I'm not even caught up, haha.)

If I'm allowed I can jump back in in four weeks when my term ends.
Good luck in your studies aaa! It's been difficult for me to juggle College and RP along with other responsibilities LOL but I like suffering I guess. Hope to see you come back soon!

I won't be able to jump in right away, obviously, but I am curious to see where I'll be able to fit Shorn in. I'm sure he can squeeze in anywhere, but if anyone has any ideas, I'd be more than happy to hear them. (Especially since I'm not even caught up, haha.)

Take your time reading and finding the place Shorn would be most likely be in/characters he would want to interact with :closedeyessmile: The times are all over the place so it might be a bit confusing, but honestly we haven't gone too far yet (still mostly on the first day). We have:

-Rika + Ryo + Ryujin (npc) group that are doing their thing
-Chisato + Hasuna interaction
-Azani + Kuro Kyogi interaction.
-Inemaru + Shiro fighting a phantom
-Ametaru wandering on her own

Everyone else is pretty much just hanging around an open for interaction except for Kokoro who left us and Hiro who's on hiatus.

Which reminds me...we just lost two of our regalia players leaving only VeiledPariah VeiledPariah , RI.a RI.a , and Phayne Phayne (taken) left. Would the god players prefer a bump for more regalias to interact with, or are you cool with just interacting with the cast we do have and filling regalia roles with npcs?

Take your time reading and finding the place Shorn would be most likely be in/characters he would want to interact with :closedeyessmile: The times are all over the place so it might be a bit confusing, but honestly we haven't gone too far yet (still mostly on the first day). We have:

-Rika + Ryo + Ryujin (npc) group that are doing their thing
-Chisato + Hasuna interaction
-Azani + Kuro Kyogi interaction.
-Inemaru + Shiro fighting a phantom
-Ametaru wandering on her own

Everyone else is pretty much just hanging around an open for interaction except for Kokoro who left us and Hiro who's on hiatus.

Which reminds me...we just lost two of our regalia players leaving only VeiledPariah VeiledPariah , RI.a RI.a , and Phayne Phayne (taken) left. Would the god players prefer a bump for more regalias to interact with, or are you cool with just interacting with the cast we do have and filling regalia roles with npcs?

Ah so Kokoro did leave. I was wondering if I had missed a post or something and was keeping them waiting but I guess not.

there we go made a post hopefully people enjoy the messed up situation

Last edited:
Ah so Kokoro did leave. I was wondering if I had missed a post or something and was keeping them waiting but I guess not.

Nah, Ian announced their reluctant departure from the rp Saturday.

there we go made a post hopefully people enjoy the messed up situation

I liked the description of Azani's section of Yomi. The only inconsistency I see in the post is that it couldn't have started raining at 3 pm. We still have people viewing cherry blossoms at 4:30 pm =/

Nah, Ian announced their reluctant departure from the rp Saturday.

I liked the description of Azani's section of Yomi. The only inconsistency I see in the post is that it couldn't have started raining at 3 pm. We still have people viewing cherry blossoms at 4:30 pm =/
if kyoto is anything like texas then it could be raining in one area but not another very easily

so yeah the residence could have been anywhere but the weather was clear in another part or it could be in another more heavily affected city

I totally missed that announcement.

I'm sorry guys, but I think I'm going to back out. As much as I was looking forward to this I'm not able to give it as much attention as I'd like. Plus I'm getting overwhelmed by the pace everyone else is posting. I've also gotten a bit busy irl and that's affecting things to.

So sorry to those that were looking forward to Kokoro's antics.

T'was a sad announcement for Kami_X as well :closedeyescryingfrown:

if kyoto is anything like texas then it could be raining in one area but not another very easily

so yeah the residence could have been anywhere but the weather was clear in another part or it could be in another more heavily affected city

Hm, i see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back