• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

It's ok. Hasuna knows that Nagi will come around. She has an eternity to woo her beloved.

Said he'd apologize to Hasuna. Still hasn't apologized to Hasuna. Said he'd go along with Ryuujin's bit of bullying. Still don't see a name on Ame. If this rp is a direct continuing of Celestial Rites, it's been 10 years and he's undoubtedly a grade A procrastinator :closed eyes open smile:

Not waiting per se, but it would be nice to see you post! I bought you a hot dog!
Yummy~! Yeah I'll post later this evening so Yuuken isn't exactly awol xD

I just have to update this fanfic of mine and then I'll work on the post.

yall are fast

Just the Ryotaro + Rika story =p Feel free to drop Setsu in at a location/date/time of your desire. If you wish to interact with any of the characters/ have any plans let us know and we can slow down a bit.

When Life. Life. gives you lemons, Eat Phantoms.

Did someone say lemons?

giphy.gif

I'm sorry guys, but I think I'm going to back out. As much as I was looking forward to this I'm not able to give it as much attention as I'd like. Plus I'm getting overwhelmed by the pace everyone else is posting. I've also gotten a bit busy irl and that's affecting things to.

So sorry to those that were looking forward to Kokoro's antics.

I'm sorry guys, but I think I'm going to back out. As much as I was looking forward to this I'm not able to give it as much attention as I'd like. Plus I'm getting overwhelmed by the pace everyone else is posting. I've also gotten a bit busy irl and that's affecting things to.

Thanks for letting us know. I'd like to tell you to not worry about the pacing and write at your own rate, since everyone plays in a sandbox a little bit differently, but I think I can understand. Rps aren't meant to be stressful and if you're not having as much fun then backing out is only logical. Kokoro will be missed and if you should ever feel a bit less overwhelmed you are welcomed to slide back in since she's already been accepted.

Sorry to hear your leaving, I hope everything irl goes well whatever it may be. And I also hope to see you around either back here or in another rp
Gonna miss ya.

just been slightly lost on what to do next, hm.

I'd like to give you some ideas, but the truth is that phantoms and spiritual humans are probably one of the more difficult roles to play in a noragami rp since they require a lot of creativity and don't have a partner player to bounce ideas off of. Best I can suggest is more slices of phantom life? Humans and fellow phantoms would be the easier interactions, whereas gods and regalias would be more daring. Though whether your character decides to make allies, rivals, or enemies it's not like im gonna let anyone kill anyone without player permission anyway 😏 So just pick a character that interests you and go with it. All else fails and the conversation goes bad, she can always just port herself to Yomi. No gods are chasing her down there (except for Azani^^)

Alternatively, if she wants to do some solo castle building, npcs are hers to make. Give the gods more work to do^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back