• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

I'm lovin' the spirit detective more and more with every post^^
I'm still trying to figure out his character, but I think I'm getting closer. If something is important and he hasn't confirmed that it's impossible, he'll try to do something about it. Even if he doesn't like it and complains the entire time, he'll do it because he doesn't want to just look away from things. If there's no immediate profit, he'll try to profit off it some other way. But he'll think about that once it's all said and done.

He wanted Ryuujin to come observe because he thought it could be an incentive for him to accept the request, but it looks like that caused a small misunderstanding of his goals. Saving Kenji aside, he's mostly looking at the plan as a way to obtain methods for dealing with phantoms and understand more things he father wanted to. He doesn't really have any grand ambitions. He just wants to do things he can, including keeping the business open.

That post I just did isn’t finished but my phone keeps acting weird I will come back to it in a bit 🙏

It is looking good already funny thing is I don't really have a plan for azani I have ideas but no true path for her.

Agreed while I can still manage to grow her in the present that’s why I do like that Ame is kinda old as Father Time lol
I can always fill in more back story and interactions in the past but for real I can’t wait till she is named the first time in this rp. I already got her gods greatest secret scripted.
My goal is to make quirky cry. If I can do that then I will be satisfied I’m kidding of course ;D
But plenty of developmental stuff for my girl especially when more slice of life stuff comes into play when we all aren’t battling phantoms and stuff.
I also gotta pm quirk sometime about future stuff but imma wait until the story progresses further first to keep spoilers hidden.
Cant wait to see how Ame and Azani do finally work together especially now that she is out of her funk at Udes shrine.

We will see should they team up i will make sure to give their first summoning something messed up to see who will stay regalia or phantom as hopefully she will be sticking around

I'm still trying to figure out his character, but I think I'm getting closer. If something is important and he hasn't confirmed that it's impossible, he'll try to do something about it. Even if he doesn't like it and complains the entire time, he'll do it because he doesn't want to just look away from things. If there's no immediate profit, he'll try to profit off it some other way. But he'll think about that once it's all said and done.

He wanted Ryuujin to come observe because he thought it could be an incentive for him to accept the request, but it looks like that caused a small misunderstanding of his goals. Saving Kenji aside, he's mostly looking at the plan as a way to obtain methods for dealing with phantoms and understand more things he father wanted to. He doesn't really have any grand ambitions. He just wants to do things he can, including keeping the business open.

lol, I see. Well it does take a big talker to fish a dragon 😏

I'm glad you're getting a deeper understanding of your character. The more challenges they face the more their personality will shine through. Or the more you'll discover about them. Still haven't decided whether the exorcism will work or not. On one hand, I'm a fan of building happy endings especially since Ryo's business is just starting and I'm not opposed to the possibility. Better relationships overall. On the other hand, the birth of JellyMAN would be entertaining as well and let me play a phantom char and mess with more people.

It’s finished

W-wow. Dark, but deep.

:o
If it’s too dark I can change it.... Iwas just trying to save a little face for Kamatsu to show he wasn’t such a dirtbag except when it comes to money.
Or else Ame would never have let him name her in the first place.

lol, I see. Well it does take a big talker to fish a dragon 😏

I'm glad you're getting a deeper understanding of your character. The more challenges they face the more their personality will shine through. Or the more you'll discover about them. Still haven't decided whether the exorcism will work or not. On one hand, I'm a fan of building happy endings especially since Ryo's business is just starting and I'm not opposed to the possibility. Better relationships overall. On the other hand, the birth of JellyMAN would be entertaining as well and let me play a phantom char and mess with more people.
If there's one thing he knows how to do, it's talk. I'm hoping the exorcism works so he can get a good Yelp review.

My goal is to make quirky cry.

tenor.gif

Okay I unwatched and watched this forum again HOPEFULLY now I get notifications smhh anyways MrThe MrThe Got the post up finally!! I'm sorry it took so long aaah @_@ I also interacted with Nico Nico In the end ^^/

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I believe I have finished up Shorn's Character Sheet, you'll have to let me know if I missed anything or if you need anything updated/changed.

The god with the best lore I've read thus far is accepted.

Feel free to post his intro whenever you're ready^^

Okay I unwatched and watched this forum again HOPEFULLY now I get notifications smhh anyways MrThe MrThe Got the post up finally!! I'm sorry it took so long aaah @_@ I also interacted with Nico Nico In the end ^^/

Good job. Chisato is as cute as always^^

If anyone really does feel we are going too fast to keep up, let me know. The requirement really is just 1 post a week, and if you can't make it for whatever reason, all you gotta do is lemme know so I know you're still with us. I just have a lot of ideas cause everyone's posts are so good and can't help dropping them down when possible=P

The god with the best lore I've read thus far is accepted.

Feel free to post his intro whenever you're ready^^

Good job. Chisato is as cute as always^^

If anyone really does feel we are going too fast to keep up, let me know. The requirement really is just 1 post a week, and if you can't make it for whatever reason, all you gotta do is lemme know so I know you're still with us. I just have a lot of ideas cause everyone's posts are so good and can't help dropping them down when possible=P
I wouldn’t say we are going too fast, but I could see how it would read that way.
To be honest the only people who have moved in time farther than an hour since we started is myself and the volume of posts is only about two to three a day. I think it is fine and a lively ooc is always best for rps.

I really hate to do this to ya'll I was really looking forward to playing in noragami with you guys but I need to take a hiatus

School is being really demanding (I'm pretty much failing) and Idk if I can post every week like needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back