• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Lucem Lucem
I'm lovin' the spirit detective more and more with every post^^

Oh wow that post generated a lot of discussion.
So I did indeed plan for Kamatsu to use her to essentially cheat his way through (nice call MrThe MrThe ) but also simply as a test on her own resolve and also to show that gods are not always Mary Sues and if they embrace the fact that they can do anything they want and act on it this could be a potential outcome.

Haha, yeah, Ame has my respect. Takes a lot of resolve to not hate the gods after that sort of bullying. Not wanting to blight the other gods that named her could also play a factor since she protect the name of multiple gods. It's not easy being the servant of multiple masters :closedeyessmile:

Hmm i always thought they made it clear gods were amoral beings and had regslia to help thier morality from a mortal perspective.

Yeah, they are. Sort of like humans in that sense. None of them are born good or evil exactly. They just embody desires.

I like to think of a god's personality/morality as a combination of the wishes that formed them, the experiences they've faced, people/regalias they've met/have, etc. Nagi is a kind god that likes helping others/guiding them down proper paths because that's what the nomads wished for. Someone to help them in their time of need. They treated him like a god, but also like family. He did learn things from them (and his regalias + other gods), but in his case, he was also born good-natured and was a regular ol' wind spirit before being deified so he's a bit...airy. Kami_X, on the other hand, was born from the selfish wish of 'I wanna be the best hacker there ever was!'^^ Ambition is neither good nor bad and can be both. He's also young, has no regalias, and no one to really guide him since his father's death so he's just set out to survive the best way he knows how - though he's also influenced by anime, hero cartoons, other gods he's seen, stuff said on the net, etc 😏

Yes but if a regalia sees wrong as right then they could theoretically lead a god down a darker path correct?

Definitely - though it depends on the god in question as well. Yato decided he wanted to leave Nora/his father and become a god of fortune after all^^

A regalia must always be true to themselves/their own morality to not blight the god. Confidence is a good part of their strength. In Nora's case, she's like a child who didn't feel like she's done anything wrong (being a good child that listens to her father~) and that ego keeps her from blighting her god. That's because there's no universal standard for morality. If they waver, have self doubt, feel sad, the god feels it. If they give into temptation, when they know it's wrong (or might be wrong), the god feels it. Justifying the actions with a reason doesn't work because people that honestly believe they are in the right don't feel like they have to justify themselves. Lust is inherently selfish so if they take a small peek, even if they know the other might not like it/like them in the same way, it's a blight...even if a relatively small one. So really, the answer to not blighting a god is be innocent and dumb (morally, I mean) =P

Last edited:
Also, gods don't always mention when they're pricked ever so slightly cause it's not a really big deal unless it accumulates (especially the ones with a lot of regalias). Bishamon's regularly seen bathing in holy water for a reason, after all^^ Takes medicine as well.

Last edited:
Lol thank goodness the shrineless azani dosent have to worry much on blight

Ryuujin just names fish spirits. They're pretty emotionless most of the time and less troublesome than the human ones 😏

But yeah, the players that play gods can rp blight (or their character getting blighted) at their leisure. There's no hard line about what blights or doesn't and I have no intention of monitoring what a character feels. It's there for fun bonding moments and character growth if that's your thing :closedeyessmile: Gods learn from blight as much as regalias do~

I'm sure she'll make more god/goddess friends as the rp progresses^^ All else fails, her sister could probably force any god/goddess that serves the Heavens to comply 😏

Yep we will see though azani might not give beatings in public i am sure she can in private lol

Yep we will see though azani might not give beatings in public i am sure she can in private lol

That's how it's usually done, I think. Just to clarify, by 'beating' you meant an ablution, right? She doesn't physically beat her regalias, does she? :x

Yeah I mean absolution for the public one the private was a sex joke

Azani views regalia as partners and respects their wishes sge won't take unwilling souls or keep ones that want to go.

Yep who knows she might give the beatings out of bed but in it she gets them..... okay thats enough of those jokes

Can Gods in Noragami even have the Sexy times though? I mean, I'm pretty sure that they can't give birth the normal way.

Izanami birthed her kids the nomal way which is how one killed her do sexand birth are a thing.

Yep who knows she might give the beatings out of bed but in it she gets them..... okay thats enough of those jokes

Can Gods in Noragami even have the Sexy times though? I mean, I'm pretty sure that they can't give birth the normal way.

UnfinishedLawfulArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

No idea. If you believe their lore, then probably. The fact that Ebisu calls Izanami mother suggests it's possible.

Probably can't do it with someone that can't see them tho.

Likely but I do think they can have sexy time but birth takes that and myth to accomplish
Possibly, but I would rather we not get shut down for skirting the edge of the rules regarding erotica. So if we do want to RP the sexy times we make it VERY VERY Brief, and avoid Descriptions of any sort. Fade to black, if you will.

Possibly, but I would rather we not get shut down for skirting the edge of the rules regarding erotica. So if we do want to RP the sexy times we make it VERY VERY Brief, and avoid Descriptions of any sort. Fade to black, if you will.
Yeah I was making a joke about it dont think that will happen in rp

Yeah I was making a joke about it dont think that will happen in rp
It's funny because Hasuna is permanently Preggo but she is a Virgin. She just looks that way because that's how her followers envisioned her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back