• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

There we go, managed to actually get done the post far quicker than originally anticipated.

An excellent post at that. Though it took me several read-throughs to comprehend Herald's riddle-like way of speaking^^;

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel i just realized you get one of my favorite nation builders lol

My mind's not working right now. Which nation builder are we talking about?

Lucem Lucem
Good. Now I can add Hachiman to my next poll^^

Takumi98 Takumi98
Currently, I'm debating between having Inari head over to Seiichi's shrine to handle it herself or having her delegate the task to someone else~ Which do you wanna see? Inari blow npc phantoms out the water or meet another god that works for her?

Yep I wouldn't call it a failure i have seen real failures

Your words make me feel warm and fuzzy.

f2805f274471676c96aff2bc9fbedd70.gif

Haha, you're good. I got it (I think=P). Though, if Kami_X fails to understand Herald's message it's his own fault so no need to worry about him u-u
There's only so far ahead the Herald can think. Not to mention, there's probably some kind of loss in translation from the Herald's thoughts through whomever is speaking for him. Might be a proper reason for why the haptic or broken form of speech comes through.

An excellent post at that. Though it took me several read-throughs to comprehend Herald's riddle-like way of speaking^^;

My mind's not working right now. Which nation builder are we talking about?

Lucem Lucem
Good. Now I can add Hachiman to my next poll^^

Takumi98 Takumi98
Currently, I'm debating between having Inari head over to Seiichi's shrine to handle it herself or having her delegate the task to someone else~ Which do you wanna see? Inari blow npc phantoms out the water or meet another god that works for her?

Hmm that's a tough choice. Inari could deal with it herself and show the Phantoms who's boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back