• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC: Kingdom Hearts Multiverse!

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Only Season 1 & 2 are dubbed. Anything after that, movies included are all subbed. And the Dub is good in my opinion. Though any Dub with famous voice actor Cristina Vee voicing the main heroine is good to me.

Only Season 1 & 2 are dubbed. Anything after that, movies included are all subbed. And the Dub is good in my opinion. Though any Dub with famous voice actor Cristina Vee voicing the main heroine is good to me.

Okay so I should watch em subbed so it's not too jarring?

Well if you wanna learn about season 1 & 2 quickly, I'd suggest just watching the first two movies which are just retellings of the first two seasons. And they're only Subbed.

you know Zachy1993 Zachy1993 , if I didn't know any better, I'd say you had Larxene show up just to give Shuya a chance at avenging his master
388124488199438336.png

you know Zachy1993 Zachy1993 , if I didn't know any better, I'd say you had Larxene show up just to give Shuya a chance at avenging his master
388124488199438336.png

Maaaaybe.. :P But I didn't know if you wanted him to beat her just yet lol Btw she's an NPC just like errybody else pretty much xD

Yeah that would be too easy. Though she might be weary of him because of him losing himself to the Satsui no Hadou and beating her so bad that she ran with her tails between her legs the last time they met.

Yeah that would be too easy. Though she might be weary of him because of him losing himself to the Satsui no Hadou and beating her so bad that she ran with her tails between her legs the last time they met.

Whatever ya wanna do :P

I actually would write up a post. But I think I should wait for Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis to post. Since I would have to post as Sora and Riku heading to Mysterious tower as fast as they can to help.

Well I mean yeah but you said you wanted us to post as Sora and Riku as much as we could.

Well I mean you could always have them show up, maybe Sora panics and hits a booster button or something ;) Y'know how he is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back