• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC: Kingdom Hearts Multiverse!

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am in total favor of being able to learn the magics of the worlds that are visited.

Oh, would ATLA/LOK work into the worlds?

Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra :D

Yea that's fine.

Yeah that'd work but I'd need to do research and possibly watch those xD So ya might have to take the lead in that world :P

Awesome! Just try to include them in your posts and keep in mind they're a big focus kay? :P

Zachy1993 Zachy1993 my character is complete. I kinda made it OP but tried to include good cooldowns, limits and repercussions to the more OP abilities. Keep in mind I don't plan on my character using the OP stuff except in dire situations.

And will do!

Um... Should I post again?

Nah I'll post. But just you and Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis keep in mind to give big chunks to Sora and Riku and whatnot too so it's not 99% just OCs running around xD

Sorry, it's just part of the fun for me is seeing the canons interact with like...characters we won't see in the games. But it's no fun if I'm the only one writing as them xD Sorry if I sound like a broken record though I don't mean to be nagging xD

I understand completely. I actually can't wait for them to go to Uminari City because the main hero of that world Nanoha Takamachi is basically a 9 year old female version of Sora XD

AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Just keep in mind some of the worlds I'll have to research or watch a bit of so ya might have to take the reigns in that um..Uminari stuff lol. I'm so excited i've been wanting to do this idea FOREVER and it never got off the ground. *lotsa hugs*

I was thinking we do One Piece first, I'm on Alabasta arc rn so I'm not in the later stuffs...but I was eager to have them join the Straw Hats during that time :)

Also be sure to check out my villain I posted today!

Crap! Now that I think about it I still need to decide what point in time do I want to have Uminari in. There's the first season with the Jewel Seeds. Or the second season with the book of darkness and the wolkenritter. Also it will be slightly AU so certain characters from another world on the list may show up.

Crap! Now that I think about it I still need to decide what point in time do I want to have Uminari in. There's the first season with the Jewel Seeds. Or the second season with the book of darkness and the wolkenritter. Also it will be slightly AU so certain characters from another world on the list may show up.

Is this like a magical girl thing btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back