• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC: Kingdom Hearts Multiverse!

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
fYiikvA.png

Yen Sid has sent Donald, Goofy and some new friends to Destiny Islands to retrieve Sora and Riku and Kairi in order to investigate a slew of new worlds that have appeared..one is even an entire galaxy!

Along the way, they will encounter new villains, new friends and allies, and possibly the return of some old foes!

Sora and Riku are NPCs unless otherwise noted!

LIST OF WORLDS:

The Sword in the Stone

Road to El Dorado

Kung fu Panda

Jungle Book

Amestris (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Middle Earth (Hobbit/Lord of the Rings)

Final Fantasy XV

Street Fighter

How to Train Your Dragon

Star-Wars galaxy (Original trilogy and The Force Awakens/Original content in place of The Last Jedi.)

Treasure Planet

Kingdom of the Sun (Emperor's New Groove)

U.A. High School (My Hero Academia)

Grand Line/Going Merry (One Piece)

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Dragon Ball Z/Super

Universe of Heroes (DC and Marvel Comics)

Mysterious Tower

Destiny Islands

Earth (Transformers)

Town of Passamaquoddy (Pete's Dragon original musical)

New York City (Oliver & Company)

London/Neverland (Hook movie)

Fiore (Fairy Tail)

Clover Kingdom - (Black Clover)

Mega Man X

Scooby Doo

Big Hero Six

Riley's Body (Inside Out)

Uminari City (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha)

Bleach (anime)

Naruto

Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

M Metalgeardude

Theo713 Theo713

Last edited:
Inside Out and/or Big Hero Six would also make some pretty fun worlds! Also, I've always been looking forward to a Treasure planet world, which I see we already have up there. Great idea!

Inside Out and/or Big Hero Six would also make some pretty fun worlds! Also, I've always been looking forward to a Treasure planet world, which I see we already have up there. Great idea!

Inside Out would be hard to pull off...since it's all taking place in a girl's body. Monsters Inc would be better, but Big Hero Six would be fun :3

Would it be hard to pull off? There are workers and characters created from imagination inside the girl. I imagine our characters would be assumed to be one of those, to not upset the worldly balance.

A heartless could possibly corrupt the emotions of Riley(perhaps Joy) as a test run before they move on to corrupt the emotions of some higher powered individual. Just a thought though.

I feel like since monsters inc is going to be in the 3rd game we shouldn't include it here. Just so we can experience new worlds.

Would it be hard to pull off? There are workers and characters created from imagination inside the girl. I imagine our characters would be assumed to be one of those, to not upset the worldly balance.

A heartless could possibly corrupt the emotions of Riley(perhaps Joy) as a test run before they move on to corrupt the emotions of some higher powered individual. Just a thought though.

I feel like since monsters inc is going to be in the 3rd game we shouldn't include it here. Just so we can experience new worlds.

Hmm...fair point, and we could say Heartless are running around too. Good pitch! :D

Yeah...good point about Monsters Inc as well...but isn't Big Hero Six confirmed for KH3 too?

Zachy1993 Zachy1993 I do have a question. Do we need to keep the spells relative to canon KH, or can they be from other worlds? Say Dragon/Devil/God slayer magic from Fairy Tail, Grimoire spells from Black Clover, or Magician alter egos as in Black Haze?

Zachy1993 Zachy1993 I do have a question. Do we need to keep the spells relative to canon KH, or can they be from other worlds? Say Dragon/Devil/God slayer magic from Fairy Tail, Grimoire spells from Black Clover, or Magician alter egos as in Black Haze?

Do you mean like..having Sora and Riku or OCs learn that stuff? That'd be neat!

But if you mean like OCs already knowing that stuff...it'd work if they were a native of that world or if they've visited said world before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back