• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts Multiverse!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
Theo713 Theo713

NightMoves NightMoves

AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Destiny Islands - One Year after the Defeat of Organization XIII

"Maaan! That quiz was rough!" Sora groaned as he walked side by side with his two best friends, Riku and Kairi. They were all walking home from the end of yet another school week, Sora had already undone his tie and draped it around his neck. The redhead giggled at her friend's childish nature, "I'm just glad you two are FINALLY caught up on your homework after you were gone for so long."

Riku's gaze was turned toward the sky, he was silent...at least until Sora nudged him. "What're ya thinkin' about?" Sora inquired.

The silver haired boy shook his head with a sigh, "Just...wondering if we'll ever see them again. His Majesty and the others..."

"Don't worry! I'm sure you'll all meet again someday." Kairi said, as if there was no doubt the grumpy duck and rather slow witted dog would come around the corner.

"You sound so sure.." Riku said doubtfully. "Of course I do! We're all connected, aren't we? There's no way, no matter how far away, they'll ever forget about us." Kairi said cheerfully, making Sora grin widely as he turned to Riku and said: "Race ya!"

Riku grinned, "You sure you want to challenge me?" Riku said cockily as he and Sora charged off...just like old times. "Hey guuys! Wait up!" Kairi laughed as she chased after them down to the beach.

The trio would notice what appeared to be a falling star headed straight for the ocean. The two boys skidded to a stop, Kairi coming up behind them. "Is...is that..?" Kairi shielded her eyes from the setting sun.

"A gummi ship!?" Sora blurted. The ship hit the ocean's surface, causing waves to erupt. "Donald! Goofy!" Sora shouted eagerly as he jumped into the ocean, Riku jumping after his excited friend.

The sound of something being inflated met their ears and a bright blue inner tube of sorts surrounded the gummi ship. The ship floated harmlessly on the surface of the waves.

The hatch was opened and a very angry Donald could be heard squawking at someone as a couple feathers floated up from within the ship.

"Could've killed us!! We're lucky Chip n' Dale installed this emergency flotation device!!"

"Gawrsh Donald, Daisy wouldn't be too happy if she found out you had a flirtation device!" Goofy's voice said.

"FLOTATION!" Donald and another unknown voice corrected. Strangely, a mop of red hair topped with a pair of fox ears poked out from the hatch first. This was followed by the face of a young man who couldn't be too much older than Sora or Riku.

"Oh...hey...are you two um...." The foxboy scratched his ears, "Sam and Ricky?"

“Sam and…what?” Riku raised an eyebrow, glancing to Sora as if his friend would offer a suitable explanation. The older of the two observed the foxboy, certain he had never seen or heard of him before.

For a few seconds, Sora looked equally as confused. Laughing lightly, he rubbed the back of his head and smiled at their guest. “Ah, I think you mean Sora and Riku,” he corrected, a glint of amusement in his blue eyes. “If that’s the case, you've come to the right place. I’m Sora, and this is Riku,” he gestured back to his friend who gave a stiff nod in greeting. “Welcome to Destiny Islands!”

Still squawking about their landing, Donald’s head poked up from the ship. The duck was scowling until he saw his friends. “Sora! Riku!” The words barely escaped him before Goofy sprang up. The sight was comical; the three of them looked rather crammed in the limited space of the ship’s opening and there was barely room for them to get out.

“Hang on! We’ll get you to shore!” Sora waded into the water deeper and grabbed a half of the flotation device. Riku got the opposite side, and together they pulled the ship to the warm, sandy beach.

“What are you guys doing here?” Sora questioned, clearly delighted to have his friends back. “Do you need help? Did something happen? Is the king okay?"

Riku shook his head, though he was obviously glad to see them too. Moments before he was wondering if they would ever see their friends again. "Sheesh, Sora...give them a minute," he joked, offering the foxboy a hand up.

"His Majesty's fine, he's at Master Yen Sid's. But he sent us to get you two and bring ya back to the tower. A whole bunch'a new worlds popped up...one is even an entire GALAXY!" Donald explained as he wrung out his hat. Ren took the offered hand and was hoisted up, and proceeded to shake off like a canine and squeeze water out of his large fluffy tail.

Kairi smiled as she came over, "Well..I told you guys you'd see them again!" She joked.

"His Majesty and Master Yen Sid said they wanted you two to check things out and make sure things are a-ok there! Ahyuk! He said ya'll would be interested in seeing new worlds and maybe visitin' yer ol' pals!" Goofy chimed in.

"He also said Xemnas' somebody...Xehanort, has returned." Renard spoke, "I'm Renard, by the way." Ren finally introduced himself to the three keybladers.

That was when a Dark Corridor opened up on the beach and out stepped...

"Axel!? You were supposed to wait at the Tower!" Donald yelled. Lea rolled his eyes, "It was boring there! And it's Lea! I'm not that other guy." Lea said with his arms crossed.

"Yeah...this is Axel's somebody...buut...he has all his memories as Axel. I don't get it either." Ren shrugged.

"A galaxy?!" Sora turned to Riku to see his reaction, only to shield his face with his arm and laugh when Ren shook off himself. Droplets of water went everywhere, the majority landing on Riku. Kairi smothered a giggle behind her hand as Riku grimaced, brushing the water off of his silver bangs without a word.

"That was quite the landing!" Kairi waved to the trio, happy to see new and familiar faces. As Renard explained about Xemnas and Xehanort, her mouth dropped open in surprise.

"Are you sure??" Sora couldn't keep the shock off of his face. "But...how? I thought..."

"We all did." Riku mumbled, frowning towards the ground. He nodded slightly in response to Renard, and Kairi managed a kind smile for him. "It's nice to meet you, Renard. Since Sora forgot to introduce me...I'm Kairi."

"Sorry." Sora's sheepish smile switched to a gasp when the Dark Corridor revealed a familiar face. One he thought long gone.

"Axel?!" Despite the bad news, Sora's face lit up. When the newcomer introduced himself as Lea, Sora looked to his comrades for an explanation. "His...somebody?" he repeated slowly, mulling the information over as he looked Lea over. The redhead looked nearly identical to Axel, even his clothes were the same. "If you have Axel's memories...then you remember saving me from the Heartless," he told him, stepping aside so Lea would have room to step out on shore.

"And he remembers kidnapping Kairi." Riku interrupted, though he wasn't angry. After Axel saved Sora, they learned he wasn't as bad as they thought him to be.

"Yeah, basically the real version of Axel who was my Nobody." Lea explained as he wandered onto the beach. Upon it being mentioned that he kidnapped Kairi, he turned to the red headed girl. "Yeah, sorry about that..." Kairi giggled, "It's fine..."

"Anyway, I'll see you all there." Lea said as he opened another dark corridor. "Huh? Where?" Goofy asked dumbly. Lea rolled his eyes, "Yen Sid's place...duh." Lea closed the corridor behind him after entering it.

"Well..you heard him, don't wanna keep the old guy waitin'." Ren said, getting clunked on the head by Donald's staff. "Show some respect!!" Donald quacked angrily.

"Ahyuk! C'mon, there's room enough for all of us!" Goofy said as he clambered into the Gummi Ship.

Kairi caught Sora and Riku's hands, "Promise me you'll come back...sooner than last time." Kairi giggled as she looked at her two best friends.

Sora and Riku both smiled and nodded. Kairi placed her good luck charm in Sora's hand.

"I'll be waiting..." She said smiling at him softly. Sora smiled back, and he and Riku waved goodbye to her as they entered the Gummi Ship. Meanwhile at Yensid's tower, Shuya leaned against the wall with the young 14 year old Genko next to him.

"So long are we suppose to wait for them to bring back this Sora and Riku?" Genko asked. Shuya shrugged. He turned to see a dark corridor, and watched as Lea stepped out of it.

"They should be on their way now." He said. Shuya nodded as he looked outside the window.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Eragon cried, unleashing a blazing inferno upon another of the monsters. The fire hit it, sending it flying into the air before disintegrating into nothingness. His breath heaving and sweat pouring from his sides, he and his fellow guild mates continued to fight the small horde of strange monsters. They looked like Exceeds, but they were twisted imitations and were ruthless in their assault. As far as anyone could tell, Eragon was the only one that seemed able to destroy the creatures. All other forms of magic only seemed to push them back without any real damage taking place.

The communication lacrima in his pocket grew warm, and Eragon took it out of his pocket. A hologram appeared in the air, the 12th Fairy Tail guild master, Thendak appearing before him. "Eragon. We need you to come inside immediately, we may have found something that could -" Eragon lost the communication device as one of the winged creatures swooped in, using its claws to attack. "Tempest Fire!" Eragon shouted, creating and sending the flaming vortex to engulf the monster. The creature shrieked before disappearing.

"We got this, go!" Eretria shouted at Eragon, her shadow magic making her a force to be reckoned with even in these dire straights.

Eragon dashed through Magnolia, unleashing torrent of flame against any monster that came at him. Finally he managed to make it to the guild, its perimeter surrounded by mages. Without a word, Eragon dashed through the barricade and into the guild. There were several high ranking Wizards gathered around some strange device. The thing looked like an archway with dozens of lacrima embedded within. Strange readings and equations, graphs and other information passed in the air as a central lacrima processor displayed diagnostics and the likes.

Thendak looked over at Eragon, beckoning for him to come over with his hand. "Eragon. I know you will have a lot of questions for what I am about to tell you, but there isn't any time." Thendak looked around, the other Wizards meeting his and Eragon's gazes with silent concern. "As you know, for the last month, the strange creatures outside have become an increasing disturbance. At first we didn't know what was going on, and we still don't," Thandak looked at the readings again. "Those creatures defy the very nature of our world. As such, we believe they aren't part of our world at all. Why they are here, we don't know. However, your magic is the only thing so far that kills them." With a deep breath, Thendak continued. "As such, Marleenza here has studied what she could about the creatures and constructed this." Thendak pointed to the archway. "We think it will send you to where you need to go to stop this. Don't act surprised, it is easy to see somehow you are connected to those things. If you weren't your magic would have as much effect as ours does." Thendak looked grave, then without warning he sent burst of wind in Eragon's direction. "I'm sending you through. Do what you have to, and figure this out before it's too late!" Thendak called out.

Eragon screamed as he was thrown through the portal. Icy cold bit into his skin and he couldn't breathe for several moments as he traveled through complete darkness. Then a burst of light lit up in the distance and before he knew it, he was falling through the air towards blue waters. "Aaaahhhhhh!" Eragon screamed before splashing into the ocean. Eragon sank for a few seconds before his descent ended and swam to the surface, gasping as air entered his lungs. Looking around, Eragon saw a beach near by and began to swim towards it, his mind unable to make sense of what just happened.

Theo713 Theo713

Riku looked up along with the others at the yell and subsequent splash of water not too far off. "Did someone just...fall out of the sky?" Sora asked dumbly. "Kind of reminds me of what happened to us when we got back here." Riku said as they saw the young man swimming towards them.

"You must be from another world! Ahyuk!" Goofy said cheerfully.

"Might as well bring him along!" Donald quacked. "My name's Goofy!" Goofy introduced himself.

"I'm Donald Duck!"

"Sora."

"Riku."

"Renard." The foxboy exclaimed at the boy who had nearly drowned.

-Yen Sid's Tower-

As Lea and the other two were standing there, a large dark orb of energy collided with the side of the tower. "Gah! We're under attack!" Lea shouted, before two figures wearing dark cloaks made their presence known. "Aww c'mon, that was just us saying hello!" Se'tar said from within his hood.

"You look shocked, Axel! Aren't you happy to see us?" A cold feminine voice said from the other hood.

Lea glared at the two figures, "Larxene...sorry to tell ya this but I ain't Axel. Name's Lea! I'm the real deal."

"Oh really? Then..I guess there's no room for sentiment here..not that I ever particularly cared for you anyway!" Larxene threw her knives at Lea, which he deflected by summoning his signature chakrams.

King Mickey had been with Yen Sid in the study when the blast hit, now he was helping put out the fires with his master Yen Sid. "My friend, go contact Donald and Goofy! They and the others must come here quickly!" Yen Sid exclaimed.

"Yes sir!" Mickey rushed out of the room and started moving down the stairs. Pulling out of his pocket a small crystal ball that was meant for emergency situations.

-Deep Space-

On Destiny Islands, a similar device rang in the Gummi Ship. Everyone had now departed Destiny Islands along with their new accomplices (even those they didn't know about). A projection of King Mickey formed before the group.

"The King!" Donald and Goofy exclaimed

"Your majesty!" Riku and Sora blurted. "Guys! Come to Master Yen Sid's place quick! We're under attack-WAAH!" Mickey was knocked into a wall by someone...a hooded figure stepped into view just as the crystal went off the hook.

-Deep Space-
Sora quickly got into the pilot seat of the Gummi Ship.

"Everybody hang on!" Sora yelled. Riku's eyes widened realizing what Sora was about to do, and judging by the pale faces Donald and Goofy had, they did too.

"Sora Wai-" Riku tried to say only for Sora to slam his hand on the booster switch. The Gummi ship sped forward. Anyone that hadn't buckled in would have suddenly been thrown to a wall due to the force of how fast the Gummi ship was going.

-Mysterious Tower-
Back at the tower Larxene and Lea were about to face off when a kick slammed into Larxene's side sending her flying. Larxene got up and glared at the assailant and blinked. Shuya stood before her, but it seemed like Larxene didn't recognize him.

"Genko! Lea! Go after that other bastard and make sure His majesty, and Master Yensid are okay!" Shuya yelled. Before Lea could argue Genko grabbed him by his arm.

"Let's just do as Papa says. If that person is who you just said it was, then this is personal for Papa." Lea looked back at Shuya and could see the furious anger burning within Shuya's eyes as he stared down Larxene. Lea sighed and turned with Genko and headed through the doors the other hooded assailant had gone through to the study. Larxene snorted.

"Personal huh? And who the hell are you?" Shuya smirked.

"I'm not surprised you don't recognize me... After all... I was just a 14 year old boy who had just lost the closest thing he had to a father to the hands of a cowardly Nobody." Shuya said pointing at Larxene at the end of it. Larxene growled and was about to retort when what he said clicked in her mind. And for a brief second in Larxene's eyes, Shuya was suddenly replaced with a 14 year old version of himself surrounded by the dark power of the Satsui no Hadou. Larxene's eyes widened in disbelief and, was that fear?

"No... NO WAY! YOU?!" Larxene said backing up a bit and holding her knifes in front of her defensively. Shuya glared and his eyes flashed red for a brief second.

"Me..." He replied getting into a stance similar to his friend and second master, Ryu.

-outside the Mysterious Tower-
In a burst of sparkly magic that was Merlin's calling card so to speak, Jin appeared. He opened one eye looking around.

"Huh... Well I'll be... Guess he isn't just a crazy old coot like Cid says he is after all..." Jin looked around and saw the mysterious tower, and how there were a couple of medium sized holes in it.

"Looks like they're renovating... using the power of darkness..." Jin stood there for a second and finally put two and two together. The tower was under attack.

"Shit!" Jin swore as he ran towards the tower and entered through the doors. He began climbing the spiraling Staircase and entered the first floor where a group a low ranked Nobodies were waiting for him. He pulled Blood Scythe off his back and held it in a reverse grip.

"You know, when Leon told me I'd be fighting to protect all worlds, I didn't think I'd be seeing action this soon!" He said running towards the Nobodies.

Ruby Rose

55e736d12f2eb938a1b8703fdf628535e4dd6f21.jpg
Jagged horns could be seen protruding from three human sized shadows. They moved unnaturally as they danced in front of a small child with straight blonde hair and golden brown eyes. "Daikichi! Daikichi...!" The young girl cried in between sobs. Her guardian was nowhere to be found and these monsters didn't seem like they were leaving any time soon. She was absolutely terrified, until she saw a red figure standing atop of a building. With her hood up and her crimson cloak draped around her, Ruby held her Scythe in preparation for the battle that was to come. Before the child knew it, the cloaked figure had kicked one of the monsters away, rose petals left to float in her wake.

In unison, the three heartless gargled in anger. They lunged for the figure that had disturbed their fun, but they were met with nothing but air as they jumped. Taking advantage of the surprise, Ruby swung her foot into the back of one of their heads, causing it to fall to the ground from the impact. She swung her scythe at the heads of the other two, causing them to poof away as she defeated them. Seeking revenge, the other heartless bent back unnaturally, grabbing Ruby's ankle in an attempt to set her off balance. To the dismay of the heartless, but not actually since heartless don't feel emotions, she was much too strong to be moved by its strength. She swung her leg up and slammed the heartless into the alley wall, watching it disappear as the last blow was dealt.

Ruby slid her hood back and knelt in front of the small child so they were face to face. She smiled sweetly at the girl. "Go home. You're safe now." She said, to which the girl nodded and ran off.

She sighed with relief as she stood from her kneeling position. Hopefully that was all the heartless that made it into this world. Ever since she joined the team, she's been hopping world to world in search of stray heartless. Ruby hoped that in defeating those, the worlds would have a lesser chance of becoming completely consumed by darkness.

As she was about ready to leave, she felt a vibration from her pocket. Out she pulled an orb meant for communication purposes. Mickey's face appeared on the orb "Guys! Come to Master Yen Sid's place quick! We're under attack-WAAH!" Said the king before he was thrown to the side and the connection was cut off. A serious look appeared on the girl's face as she rushed off. The king needed her help.

Seeing the deteriorated condition of the tower, Ruby too the initiative as she busted through the first floor window, flying in and running foot first into a nobody. The kick sent it flying against the wall. In the room was a group of lower nobodies and a rather scary looking man with white hair.

"Hi! Are you a friend...? Ah, I really hope you're a friend." The female said to the man in the room as she swung her scythe to reap two nobodies that had squirmed after her. "It would be preeettty bad for me if you're with these guys."

-Mysterious Tower-
Shuya and Larxene stared each other down. Larxene used her speed to get behind Shuya.
'I can beat him! He's not using that crazy ass darkness like he did back then! I can-' Larxene's thoughts were cut short by Shuya jumping and spinning around with his leg out, while yelling, "TATSUMAKI SENPUKYAKU!" Larxene let out a small scream as she felt the full force of Shuya's Hurricane kicks.

"Gah! Damn you!" Larxene yelled throwing her knives at Shuya after getting back up. Meanwhile Genko watched as Lea battled with Saetra. Genko slowly began gathering Hadou in her hands along with a bit of Kitsune Fire magic. She then fired it at Saetra with a yell of "HADOU FLAME!" She yelled firing a large fireball at Saetra.

-Mysterious Tower: First Floor-
"Yeah, I'm totally a bad guy! Me and and the Nobodies are just having a fun little spar!" Jin said sarcastically to girl with the scythe.

"What the hell do you think?!" Jin said after cutting through another Nobody.

-Deep Space-Mysterious Tower-
After the rough speed off, and a couple of bonks to Sora's head, Everyone was now in a seat with their seat belts buckled as They hovered outside the window of the Mysterious Tower. Sora and Riku were the first to jump out to join the battle against Saetra. While Donald and Goofy, as well as Renard and Eragon landed the gummi ship and ran through the entrance and began fighting the Nobodies alongside Jin and Ruby.

-Going Merry-
It was a normal day on the Going Merry. Well as normal as could be for the pirate crew known as the Straw Hats. They were sailing the grand line and headed for Alabasta with the princess of Alabasta, Vivi with them. As Vivi looked on as they got closer to Alabasta, she looked into the sky and saw what looked like a shooting star. Some of the Straw Hats saw too.

"Hey look! A shooting star!" A small talking reindeer with a red top hit with an x on it said. This was Tony Tony Chopper(Just Chopper for short) the doctor of the Straw Hats. Another of the Straw Hats, a young skinny man wearing green overalls a green cap covering his black hair and a rather long nose was standing next to Chopper looking through a telescope.

"Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Shooting Stars suppose to be white?" He asked.

"You make it sound like it's more than that Usopp." A young man with blonde hair and wearing a nice looking suit and smoking a cigarette said to the now named Usopp.

"Well from what I can see, it's.... Pink and yellow. And.... IT'S HEADING RIGHT FOR US!!!!" Usopp yelled his eyes bulging out of their sockets in a comical cartoon fashion. This caught the attention of the other Straw Hats and Princess Vivi. The pink and yellow shooting star was indeed heading for the Going Merry. Everybody braced themselves as the Shooting star hit. As the light subsided they all looked to see a girl of 11 years old wearing what looked like a Japanese school outfit. She had honey blonde hair tied in small pig tails. She had tears streaming down her face, it was obvious she was unconscious. As Princess Vivi got closer she could hear her muttering something.

"Nanoha-mama.... Fate...Mama...." Vivi's expression softened. Up on the mast a boy with a red a vest and blue jean shorts wearing a straw hat suddenly woke up.

"Eh? What's going on?" The boy said looking at his crew mates surrounding the young unconscious girl.

Last edited:
Ruby Rose

311639e164f119f41942908f4d6b83eb.png

Rose petals drifted and dissipated throughout the room as Ruby dashed around at inhuman speeds. She appeared up in the air with Crescent Rose in sniper form. For a brief moment, she hung where she was as she lined a direct shot that blew through three of the nobodies. Once that was finished, she twirled her weapon to force it back into Scythe mode and kicked to the side to give herself enough momentum to flip backwards and slide across the floor.

"Really?!" She asked the white-haired figure ( AbominableTouma AbominableTouma 's Jin) seriously. Why would nobodies need to spar? Was this perhaps some training ritual that the organization put their members through? But the man wasn't wearing a black cloak. All organization members wore such a cloak, or so she thought. Perhaps this character was a rookie and wasn't yet bestowed one? Well, she supposed the cloak didn't really matter at this point. If he was working with the nobodies then he was her enemy.

Ruby twirled her Scythe back into Sniper mode to line up a shot, but the man's next words confused her. What did she think? Well...now she thought he was an enemy because he said so. "You just said you're a bad guy?! So I...think you're a bad guy? I mean...it is pretty weird that you're killing your friends but...I wouldn't put it behind the organization!" She exclaimed in confusion before bringing her sniper back to knock away a nobody that had tried to creep up on her.

While she was still dealing with her confusion, some more people managed to make it into the first floor. She looked to the group, and made the conclusion that they were allies based on the fact that Donald and Goofy were with them. "Nice of you guys to show!" Ruby said to the group as she elbowed a nobody away with great force.

Theo713 Theo713

However, Saetra neither dodged or deflected the Genko's large fireball attack. To the shock of everyone present, he seemingly allowed the flameball to hit him and explode upon impact.

The ground was scorched around him, Sora and Riku would have to shield their eyes from the inferno unleashed. "Whew...nice fire kid!" Lea complimented Genko. The smoke cleared, Saetra was nowhere to be seen.

"Bang!" Saetra's cruel voice called out from behind Lea. A razor thin dark energy beam was fired from his fingertip...through Lea's shoulder.

"Gaargh!" Lea cried out and gripped the hole in his skin and black coat.

"Axel!!" Sora cried out. "I-I told ya, it's Lea!" Lea corrected him.

"Oh man...that's bad..you should get that looked at when ya have the chance!" Saetra's dark blade formed on his arm and he slashed upwards on Lea's back, causing a deep wound.

Lea fell to the ground and didn't move.

-Mysterious Tower - First Floor-

NightMoves NightMoves

Renard unleashed blue fox-fire on the swarming dusks around the room. "Hey, Red!" Renard called to Ruby, using his pet nickname for her. "How's it goin'?" Renard flame-punched another nobody as Donald used Thundaga and Goofy spun around like a top to attack with his shield.

Looking up at Jin, Renard waved casually. "You must be a new guy...I don't remember you. Don't worry, it's always weird at first..." Renard immolated another nobody henchie. "It only gets weirder from here!"

Theo713 Theo713
Zachy1993 Zachy1993
-Mysterious Tower-

Shuya had a few cuts here and there from Larxene, and Larxene had a bruise on her cheek. Larxene glared at Shuya.

"Why won't you go down damn you?! You're not even using that damn crazy darkness of yours!" She yelled. Shuya simply smirked.
"I don't need to. I'm stronger than I was back then. And compared to the foes I've faced in my own world since then.... You're just a warm up." Shuya said making Larxene angrier.

"A warm up....? A WARM UP?!" Larxene shrieked as lighting danced across her form.

"I AM THE SAVAGE NYMPH! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A STUPID FOOL WHO THINKS HIS FIST CAN SOLVE EVERYTHING! I AM BETTER THAN YOU!" Shuya simply glared at her.

"If you are... Then stop running your mouth and prove it..." Larxene's response was a roar as she began using her speed to bounce around the room.

Genko stared in shock along with Sora and Riku at what Saetra did to Lea. She took a few steps back as Sora and Riku glared at Saetra and ran at him with their keyblades at the ready.

NightMoves NightMoves

Jin had to ignore the urge to facepalm at Ruby's response. He looked at Renard while hitting a random nobody with an inferno divider.

"Not New. I was sent by Leon and the other Radiant Garden Restoration Committee members." Jin replied.

Last edited:
--Stella x Ryuga Banjou--

images

images

It's been several weeks since the Brunhilde has been flying into this strange cosmos. Usually, they'd see the other planets of the solar system first but...No. There was nothing in sight, just...Stardust.

Ryuga leaned on the side of his seat, looking at the stars. He wondered how many worlds were out there--Or have they been destroyed?

"There's something up ahead." Stella reported, causing Ryuga to stand up and peer into the front, seeing what appears to be a small and bizarrely shaped world clad in brown.

yrfdSTZDg9aPvjnUdJxvITTE3_yzy4CnWGcG6EYb7Q-rLpEpPMLhTX5avzczDI4ueORJqoHlIg6JjJ99gZ7C9Jtp4yIXFXWsUK82Lu1QL5tjhg=w330-h296-nc

"What the hell is that?" Ryuga asked, studying the 'world'. "A planet?"

"I don't think so." Stella replied, halting the ship from moving. "But it's the only thing that looks stable, so I suggest we land and replenish our supplies."

"We ARE out of food..." Ryuga nodded as he sat back down. "Let's get in there, then!" Ryuga said as he pointed forward, intent on going in.

"Understood. Brace for landing." Stella nodded as she propelled the jet-ship towards the planet. As soon as she reached the planet's exosphere, the world began to expand in a rapid pace, seemingly engulfing them until a few seconds later, they're on the atmosphere, hovering above the town. How convenient, too. Usually they'll see some valleys or something but NOPE. Just a town.

Stella steered the Brunhilde as it hovered above the serene town, looking for a place to land. Soon enough, they found a large AND secluded enough place for them to land--The lot of a mansion of sorts. It looks abandoned by the looks of it. It's perfect.

Upon landing, the Brunhilde's door opened upwards like a typical jet. The two then jumped out of it, landing on the somewhat soft green grass.

It's been a while since Ryuga breathed fresh air...It reminded him of the time when he was young.

"So...Now what?" Ryuga asked as he glanced at Stella who took out and holstered a black cannon onto her back. "Got a plan in mind, Stella-san?"

"We explore." Stella instructed, acknowledging Ryuga's question as she walked over to the still locked gate. "We stay here until we have enough supplies." She said that as she slashed the lock with the bladed tip of her cannon, swinging it open.

The two then headed out into the unknown...

--Open for Interaction--

Ruby Rose

311639e164f119f41942908f4d6b83eb.png

"Hey Renard! Good to see you again." Ruby said in response to the foxkin's words. She actually quite liked the nickname that he had given her...not like she was going to admit that though.

The wannabe huntress danced around the battlefield with expert precision. One moment she would be in the air, providing cover fire with her sniper for the others, and another moment she would be up close and personal, cutting down the nobodies with her scythe. At one point, she became surrounded by the white beings. They wobbled around haphazardly as the prepared to attack, but Ruby was much too quick for them. "Huh!" She grunted as she flung body to move in a circular motion. With that, her scythe swung around in a circle, chopping down all those that had surrounded her. This looked to be the last of the enemies on this floor.

The centripetal force of her spin set her off balance as she moved to stop spinning, and fell back and onto her bumb. This caused the girl to laugh a little awkwardly. She hoped no one saw that...but they probably did. As to not embarrass herself any further, Ruby stood from her spot on the floor and threw her scythe up into the air, watching it change form as it flew back down. She caught it in its regular form and stored it on her back, the threat having been eliminated.

"Wait...so...you're NOT a bad guy?" Ruby asked Jin, with a confused look on her face. It was pretty weird that he had said he was a bad guy even though he wasn't. She could have shot him!

AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Zachy1993 Zachy1993

NightMoves NightMoves

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

-Mysterious Tower-

Saetra rapidly blocked Sora and Riku's blows, parrying each one with expert reflexes. Hopping back a few feet, he summoned a sphere of darkness. "If that's really all you have...then I should just kill you now!" Saetra snarled before a bellowing voice from the top window of the tower was heard: "Firaga Supreme!"

A ball of flame the size of a meteorite came crashing down towards Saetra from Yen Sid's fingers. The ball of darkness in his grip increased in size and crackled with evil energy as the two massive magics collided with one another.

The Firaga and darkness exploded, causing hurricane force winds to erupt.

-First Floor-

Inside the tower, Donald was quacking as he was blown across the room and impacted Jin's head in a flurry of feathers. "WAAAHK!"

Renard shielded his eyes from the bright explosion, "Jeez, could that guy..be as strong as Yen Sid?!"

Goofy gulped, "If he is...we're in big trouble!"

-Twilight Town-

Hayner, Pence and Olette came bursting out of the front entrance of the mansion, screaming bloody murder. One could see they were being chased by a number of Dusks and Creepers. "Hey! Help us out here!" Hayner shouted at Ryuga and Stella.

-Back at the Tower-

Larxene was so blinded by rage she was totally oblivious to anything but Shuya. Using her speed to make her movements unpredictable and random, she sliced at Shuya with her electrically charged knives.

As the dust cleared and the wind died down, Yen Sid floated down to land in front of Saetra and the two keybladers. "Leave this place!" Yen Sid demanded.

Saetra scoffed before glancing over at Lea's unconscious body, "I suppose ya do need some time to clear this trash off of your front lawn." He smirked at Sora and Riku, staring at them cockily as he kicked at Lea with his foot.

Turning towards Larxene, Saetra called out: "Larxene! Time to go."

"No way! I'm gonna kill this--!" Larxene yelled back furiously.

"Larxene!!" Saetra bellowed, which caused the Savage Nymph to halt her assault on Shuya. "You questioning me is tantamount to questioning Master Xehanort himself.....if you need a reminder." Saetra said dangerously.

Larxene's eyes showed fear as she nodded in understanding as Saetra opened a dark portal. "Catch ya later." Saetra said as he allowed Larxene to go through first before departing himself.

Zachy1993 Zachy1993
NightMoves NightMoves

-Mysterious Tower-

Shuya got up, having been blown off his feet by the fused hurricane of darkness and fire magic. He had withstood quite a few of Larxene's attacks. He had cuts all over his body. Genko quickly ran to him hugging him and burying her face in his stomach. Shuya simply smiled and patted her head. He slowly walked over to Yensid as well as Sora and Riku with Genko in tow. Before he could say anything Yensid cast a quick Curaga spell on him. Shuya sighed in relief as his injuries and fatigue faded away.

"Both you and your daughter have my thanks for your aid in defending my tower. I understand how hard it must have been to keep that dark power you have within you at bay, as you fought against your master's murderer." Yensid said surprising Sora and Riku, but mostly Riku.

"Master Yensid, Who are these two?" Riku asked. Yensid smiled.

"I will let those two introduce themselves. But for right now, our friend Lea needs immediate medical attention." Genko walked forward, and after a bit of struggle hoisted Lea onto her shoulders.

"Are you sure young one?" Yensid asked. Genko smiled at him.

"I'm stronger than I look... And besides, it's the least I can do, since it was my attack that gave that jerk the chance he needed to put Lea in this state..." Genko stated. Yensid nodded and led Genko to a place she could take Lea to to tend to his wounds. Shuya, Sora, and Riku stood there in awkward silence.

Before Jin could retort and ask if this Ruby girl was really that naive and stupid he found himself with a face full of tail feathers.

"UGH! Are you kidding me right now?!" Jin asked spitting a couple of feathers out of his mouth after throwing Donald at Renard and Goofy.

Zachy1993 Zachy1993

As Stella and Ryuga walked out of the mansion gates, the two heard children screaming coming behind them--Where they came from. The pair turned around, spotting three children running away from what appears to be thin, white clad creatures twisting in the air, while a few dragged themselves--crawling on the floor.

"What the hell are those?!" Ryuga exclaims, taking out a black mechanism with a crank on the side. He placed it in front of his lower abdomen, a belt forming around his waist. A small, mechanical looking Dragonbox with a slot on it's back then emerges from the Brunhilde and then spits small blue flames at the Dusk and Creepers, hopefully distracting them for a bit as it then flew towards Ryuga's raised palm.

"Unknown. They could be dangerous, proceed with caution." Stella took out her cannon and rushed into the mansion lot, jumping on the gate's walls as if to let the children pass. Upon reaching the other side, Stella began to shoot blue flaming rocks at the creatures, stopping for a few seconds every 5 rocks.

"Got it!" Ryuga nodded as he placed a blue bottle onto the Dragon's box's back tuen placing it onto the belt-device known as a driver.

Wake up! Cross-Z Dragon!

"You guys go somewhere safe, Stella and I will handle this!" Ryuga told the passing children as he then rushes past them, turning the crank as various pipes with running liquid on them as it forms halves of armor in front of him and behind him, there's also some wing parts forming on the side. "Henshin!" He yelled the codeword as the halfbodies crashed onto him and locked in place, the wing-parts securing themselves onto his torso like a vest.
images

Upon completing the transformation, Ryuga was at the optimal distance to punch one of the Dusks as steam hissed out of the armor's cracks...

NightMoves NightMoves

Renard and the others were soon in Yen Sid's study, the wise old wizard began explaining to them the situation.

"A slew of new worlds have manifested in our midst. Not only that, but Xehanort and the revived Organization XIII are causing trouble throughout. The man you just encountered is not a Nobody...but a human. Xehanort has raised him as his own apprentice...and he was made an honorary member of the Organization as well as placed in charge of it."

Renard went pale as he saw the projection of the hooded Saetra. "It's...him..." He said in quiet horror.

"Hm? Who?" Sora asked dumbly.

"He's the one who destroyed my world." Renard answered as he clenched his fists.

"You should get going...Leave Lea's care to me." Yen Sid said as he opened a portal. Donald raised his staff and with a gust of wind..knocked the party consisting of Sora, Riku, Renard, Shuya and Genko, as well as Ruby, through.

-Rainbase. The Alabasta Kingdom-

"She's got a slight fever..." Chopper reported on Vivio's condition. "We've got to cross the river somehow...but we can't with this poor girl sick like this." Zoro said.

Luffy looked up and saw the 'man lady' Mister 2/Bon Clay gracefully heading into a large pyramid shaped building with a golden crocodile statue adorning it. It was a casino called Rain Dinners...which also acted as the secret headquarters for the notorious criminal organization known as Baroque Works.

"Hey you!!" Luffy yelled, catching his crew's attention as well as several disturbed onlookers. Bon Clay didn't seem to hear him, so Luffy started racing after the crossdresser.

"Luffy wait up! It's probably a trap!!" Nami screamed after their rubber-boy captain.

Not a few minutes later, the Straw Hats had fallen through a trap door and into a cage.

"Owww!" Sora yelped as the Straw Hats had fallen on top of the recently appeared world travelers. "I'm gonna kick Donald's feathery butt for sending us right into a cage!" Renard growled.

"Relax, we can get out." Riku pointed his keyblade at the lock.

Nothing happened...

"Nice try, Keyblader. Oh and look the Straw Hats have decided to drop in!" A greasy dark haired man wearing a fur coat over his shoulders strode into view. This man had a golden hook for his left hand.

"You must be..Crocodile!" Luffy glared, however when he gripped the sides of the cage.....he slumped to the floor. "Whaaah!? What's going on!? Luffy wake up!" Usopp slapped their captain.

"It's no use..not only have I been informed of your Keyblade's ability to unlock any lock in existence. But I have also made this cage entirely out of Seastone...which renders Devil Fruit powers useless!" Crocodile gloated.

Sir_Crocodile.jpg

"So who told you about us?" Renard demanded through the cage.

"That would be me..." Saetra's voice said as he entered through a dark portal.

Zoro, Nami, Usopp and Luffy were confused who exactly these people in the cage with them even were!

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

-Twilight Town-

The Nobodies were being beaten back...but reinforcements soon arrived in greater numbers. Through a dark corridor, Vexen himself appeared to block Hayner, Pence and Olette's way. "Now now, come with me dear children! There's no need for you to observe such violence!"

The dusks and creepers danced and squirmed around Ryuga and Stella, trying to prevent them from seeing this unwelcome visitor and assisting the children.

Vexen placed his palm on the ground and summoned his shield: Frozen Pride. Enormous spikes of solid ice began to pop out of the ground in a row, heading straight towards Stella and Ryuga in an attempt to impale them. Vexen cared not for the Dusks and Creepers in the way as they were obliterated in his attempt to skewer the two heroes. "Now PERISH!" Vexen shrieked.

-Rainbase. The Alabasta Kingdom-
Shuya, Genko, and the others glared at Crocodile and Saetra while Jin simply walked up to the bars knocking on certain bars.

"Well what do we have here... A rather young looking old man?" Crocodile said with a smirk. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Sorry buddy... But I already heard that one." Jin said as continued inspecting the bars.

"Surely you don't think you're going to find a weak spot in this cage..." Jin rolled his eyes again.

"I already heard your whole spiel about how KeyBlades and Devil Fruit powers, what ever the hell those are, are powerless against this type of stone or metal or whatever." Crocodile raised an eyebrow at Jin's bored tone.

"But tell me... Did you know there's more strangeness out there than just keyblades, Light and Darkness?" Jin asked as he removed Blood Scythe from his back. Crocodile simply chuckled before he saw a red energy surround the blade. Jin swung Blood Scythe. And to Crocodile and Saetra's surprise, some of the bars actually broke off. Not enough for any of them to escape but still.

"So.... Still think you have us... or rather me, right where you want us?" Jin said putting Blood Scythe on his back.

Last edited:
Zoro's eyes widened, even HE couldn't cut through the bars! But this random guy could?! Zoro made a mental note to ask this newcomer about it later.

Suddenly, a beam of dark energy went through the bars at Jin. It had been fired from Saetra's fingertip. "Try something like that again...and I'll do something worse." Saetra sneered.

Princess Vivi was tossed into the room by Nico Robin, "Nico Robin, and Princess Vivi how wonderful of you to join us!"

Vivi glared at Crocodile as she brandished two razor thin wires and spun them around: "I'll make you pay for what you've done to this country!" However, when the wires went through Crocodile...his body turned to sand and quickly reformed. "Sorry Princess...that's not going to work." Crocodile gripped Vivi's throat and sat her down in a chair.

"In but a few short moments this powder keg of a country will be plunged into civil war....the Rebel Army will be forced to ride on the capitol..and the royal guards will be forced to fight back." Crocodile explained as he stepped closer to the cage and blew cigar smoke into Jin's face.

"One of Baroque Work's agents...Mr. 2...has the ability to mimic anyone he touches...he's in this city of Rainbase right now. All he has to do is march in with a crew of my undercover agents disguised as soldiers...give the order to fire while disguised as King Cobra....and the war will finally be on! Hahahahaha!" Crocodile laughed in those in the cage's faces.

Luffy was furious and started trying to smash his way out...using his head. "I'm gonna kick your ass!!" He roared.

"It's ironic isn't it...their love for the country of Alabasta will be what destroys it!" Crocodile mocked Princess Vivi who was in tears right now.

Crocodile walked past Nico Robin, who followed him down the hall. "So you're just going to leave them here...? After they know the big plan?" Saetra deadpanned.

"Oh no...I don't think they can survive this." Crocodile pressed a hidden switch on the wall as the chamber began to flood and Crocodile and Nico Robin departed.

"WAAAH! We're gonna diiiie!" Usopp screamed.

Sora and Riku were currently trying to slash their way out of the cage..since they couldn't open the locks. Saetra stood as his boots were getting wet, "A death trap? Sooo cliche..." He sighed and snapped his fingers, a Graviga spell appearing over the caged heroes heads.

"Now THAT makes this more interesting!" Saetra said as he sat back.

Last edited:
Zachy1993 Zachy1993

A few minutes had passed, and the two had already beaten down a couple of these thin creatures--With Ryuga actually dealing major damage while Stella provide long ranged support ontop of the closed Brunhilde.

"Argh, they just keep on coming!" Ryuga grolwed as he punched a Dusk towards a few others with a rather large, orange knuckle duster of some sort with a charred bottle on top.

"Keep your cool. As soon as the children have evacuated in a safe distance we can...!" Stella instructed as she kept her systems cool by not shooting, glancing at the children as some sort of purple matter formed behind them. "Banjo! Something's--!" Stella tried to shoot at the dark matter but was soon blocked by a swarm of Dusks and Creepers which seem to dance around them to distract.

"What the hell was that?!" Ryuga clicked his tongue as he caught a glimpse of the dark corridor and some black figure walking out of it before being swarmed by the Nobodies, prompting him to focus on beating the creatures on the way out.

Stella jumped off the Brunhilde and hopped on a Dusk's to get a visual. Just as she landed outside of the mansion gates, she saw what appears to be a blonde man in a black coat with his hand on the ground with no sign of the children. Without even a from her mouth, the blonde yelled out for them to perish--spikes thrusting from the ground she immediately rolled out of the way as the spikes made their towards Ryuga who saw a spike pierce through a Dusk in the distance.

Ryuga jumped back, pressing the button on the front of the knuckle duster as it emitted steam. Just as the Dusk in front of him lunged for an attack an Ice spike pierced him, prompting Ryuga to let go of the button and soon threw a punch right as the next one was about to pierce him.

Volcanic Knuckle!

Ryuga's weapon and hand glowed as if it was freshly taken out from a forge, it collided with the ice spike, melting it on the spot as heated wind blew towards the rest of the Ice Spikes, melting them halfway.

"Alright, jackass, are you on our side or what?" Ryuga jumped on the remains of the Ice spikes, slowly making his way towards the black clad figure. "Cuz' that move almost killed us!"

Zachy1993 Zachy1993

-Rainbase-Alabasta kingdom-

Jin deflected the beam back at Saetra. He grunted as the gravity spell activated. He looked all around...

"At this rate... We'll drown..." Riku said. Shuya struggled and put Genko on his shoulders.

"We're done for!"
Jin sighed.

'Guess I've got no choice... didn't wanna show this until we fought something major short of Xehanort himself, but looks like I actually have to use the full power of the BlazBlue....'

-Outside RainBase- Alabasta Kingdom-
"What do we do Sanji-san?!" Chopper asked in a panic. Sanji looked at the base.

"Chopper... Stay with the girl... I'm gonna go make sure our crew mates are alright." Sanji said as he prepared to sneak into the Rainbase. However, as if on cue Vivio began to glow catching Sanji and Vivio's attention. Suddenly a small stuffed bunny floated out of Vivio. It looked around before it's eyes landed on Chopper. Chopper and Sanji stared in shock. However Chopper noticed something.

"Her Fever! It finally broke!" He exclaimed. Vivio groaned and slowly opened her eyes showing a pair of red and green eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back