• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for snowbrush village (harvest moon rp)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ahh you're pregnant?! Congratulations!

And totally go for it! Aurora would help out in a heartbeat. <3

Drat, I haven't bren getting notifications for this thread! Oh well, I'm having a great time with this rp already

Oh heck congrats on the baby! <3

And like Syb said you should totally go for it. Will for sure won't be bothered. Dude came home after a 15 year trip to the supermarket and immediately went
20200603_140127.jpg
to the other villagers. Anybody he knows from way back are at the top of his 'Don't make them hate you' list.

I've been stuck at the hospital because this pregnancy is running me down, but I wanted to say reading through the role play so far has made me so happy and kept me sane this morning ❤

I wanna get my entrance up tonight. And question farmers, Sybela Sybela , Leaf Fi Leaf Fi screaming armadillo screaming armadillo - I like the idea of Sage constantly sucking up because she looooves fresh farm goodies.

also also wic, sorry my characters got so DARK, like I don't even really know what happened there.

Aaaaaa, congrats on your pregnancy! ^7^ but oof to the strain ;; I hope you feel better soon!

No problemo on Sage btw! I'm currently debating with a few personalities for my farmer, but I know they won't mind! With the character I have in mind at the moment, I can see them waving at her with a big grin as she's coming along, then shutting the door in her face LMFAO
THEY'RE JOKING, OF COURSE, but it's just such a funny thought to me

Oop I didn't get notifications, we started already wooo
Has Molly posted? Was hoping to interact with them in mine or I'll just have to figure out another place for Elias

I’m super bad at backgrounds on a whim 😭 Hopefully my writing makes up for my poor character

!
ahh! nobody here has a poor character! i consider all of you to be very talented thus far, and i'm so happy to see this community growing the way it is. i hope you guys all know how much i appreciate you sticking around!

and i apologize for the slow ish response to everyone too! ah-

novacid novacid congrats and best of luck on the pregnancy! <3
and Leaf Fi Leaf Fi of course!

444heisenberg 444heisenberg would it be cool if I made another character? I feel like making the cutest bashful librarian! So far the ratio seems to be 7 men (6 eligible bachelors) and 5 women, so I'll bring another girl, sounds good? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back