• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for snowbrush village (harvest moon rp)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ayyy I just finished Aoko's entrance! I hope you'll be okay with my suggestions Tetro Tetro ! If there's anything you see differently let me know and I can edit my post however we see fit. :)

In regards to the three plots of land, are they designated to farmlands or can we pick which one we wanted?

That's fine by me! I just wanted to know so I didn't try taking something off of someone. Don't want to upset anyone.

also the job positions are updated, im thinking of removing people who haven't been active?

I’m going to claim the wildflower field then! I’ll leave the wildlife one for Leaf Fi Leaf Fi since it’s more akin to animals ❤️

screaming armadillo screaming armadillo OMG the food description and William's struggle, I LOLd something fierce!!

My favourites: "two pans full of culinary crimes against man" "For a moment he considered getting a meal that didn’t taste like if awful and depression had a lovechild"

XDDD gold. Tysm for this hahah

I've been stuck at the hospital because this pregnancy is running me down, but I wanted to say reading through the role play so far has made me so happy and kept me sane this morning ❤

I wanna get my entrance up tonight. And question farmers, Sybela Sybela , Leaf Fi Leaf Fi screaming armadillo screaming armadillo - I like the idea of Sage constantly sucking up because she looooves fresh farm goodies.

also also wic, sorry my characters got so DARK, like I don't even really know what happened there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back