• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for snowbrush village (harvest moon rp)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

444heisenberg

lost in the ricefields since day 1
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! here we can chat and get to know one another, as well as plan out ideas for our characters and roleplay in general!
i can't wait to get started! :)

i was thinking since it's heavily based off of the games, the blue feather, harvest sprites/goddess can be included-

and we can all collab on the general storyline once everyone comes together

Egads! I'm here! And definitely interested and ready to post more often. We've been dealing with a mean heat wave in the city, so I was kind of wiped out, sweaty and brain dead. XD

I'm getting started on everything right now, character sheet should be up in a short while!

Egads! I'm here! And definitely interested and ready to post more often. We've been dealing with a mean heat wave in the city, so I was kind of wiped out, sweaty and brain dead. XD

I'm getting started on everything right now, character sheet should be up in a short while!
it's okay ;-;

Also as a quick intro: I'm a gender non-conforming 31yo woman, multidisciplinary artist, but my profession specifically is theatre actress and playwright. I really enjoy imagining characters and bringing them to life! I also play saxophone, sketch, write poetry, ehhh yeah xD that about sums it up. I live in Canada and French is my first language but I've been comfortably bilingual since many, many years. So many. xD

I also am a fierce advocate for mental health awareness and am always ready to try and help whenever someone needs to talk. I love roleplays like these because they bring a profound feeling of community between the players I think (regardless of character relationships)! And I'm sure you'll agree that a sense of belonging is always nice :3

Cheerio~

i'm 20, i live in alaska hh i'm a female.
i'm almost always on the site, i'm still getting the hang of it but i'm not new to roleplaying.

i'm excited to start this community with you guys and hopefully it will last a good while! <3 thank you all for taking interest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back