• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for snowbrush village (harvest moon rp)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Don't worry all you love birds! Argo sells flowers at a discounted price to people who look love sick

Can I just apologise for most of my post lmao. I haven't done it yet but it's a little somber

Can I just apologise for most of my post lmao. I haven't done it yet but it's a little somber

I l o v e. I just wanna scoop her up and make her happy 😭😭 can Liam please just be her best friend and constantly be annoying with making sure she's okay. I want him to have a good platonic friend 💙💜

Of course! I didn't really want to write in her personality that she's struggling with depression, I wanted to see if I could write it and portray through her emotions. It's something I haven't done before so I thought; Why not!
I love me some platonic friendships; They're so pure and adorable and just ughdko! Totally onboard with it! <3

Of course! I didn't really want to write in her personality that she's struggling with depression, I wanted to see if I could write it and portray through her emotions. It's something I haven't done before so I thought; Why not!
I love me some platonic friendships; They're so pure and adorable and just ughdko! Totally onboard with it! <3

yes excellent! I could definitely get the depression vibe, you did an amazing job showing it without saying anything <3

and YES SO p u r e. later in the 'day' I'll have Liam make a trip to get veggies without Sage~ should they already be besties, or do you wanna build it?

I find the best relationships are ones that get built- They could already be friends but the friendship is growing? Or would you rather them already be the best of friends?

I'm doing swell thanks! Absolutely starving though D': Going to be making something quick soon.

Also if anyone wants to do any planning or has any plans that Aurora may fit into; let me know! You’re all such wonderful writers and I’d love to get a chance to write with all of you!

hey guys ^^;;
to those who pm'd me i just sent an invite since i couldn't add you by user for some reason -

omg why didn't my notifs tell me y'all were talkin

IM SO DOWN FOR SPRING FESTIVALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
and i need to post oidfhvaouvbaihv im so sorry
ALSO Y'ALL ARE ON DISCORD WHY AM I EVEN TYPIN LMFAO I JOIN NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back