• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
giphy.gif

I am thinking a code geass inspire rp. If anyone interested in developing a story and likes let me know

Well, since no one else is using this space; *Ahem*

VILLAIN BRAINSTORMING

Think Tank - A sinister enclave of psychic supervillains

Brainstorm - creates a field of psychokinetic turbulence around himself in a large area.
Lucy (In The Sky) - brain secretes a powerful, manipulable, hallucinogenic compound that can be passed to others by touch.
Itch - able to project physical sensations into other people.
Father - Able to take total control of the minds of others.
Mr. TV - Super-intelligent, able to absorb intelligence potential, and actual information, from regular people, leaving them essentially husks.
Presto - A metacreative psychic who can temporarily manifest any object he can imagine
Phantasm - A psychic with potent psychokinetic powers.

WIP

Well, since no one else is using this space; *Ahem*

VILLAIN BRAINSTORMING

Think Tank - A sinister enclave of psychic supervillains

Brainstorm - creates a field of psychokinetic turbulence around himself in a large area.
Lucy (In The Sky) - brain secretes a powerful, manipulable, hallucinogenic compound that can be passed to others by touch.
Itch - able to project physical sensations into other people.
Father - Able to take total control of the minds of others.
Mr. TV - Super-intelligent, able to absorb intelligence potential, and actual information, from regular people, leaving them essentially husks.
Presto - A metacreative psychic who can temporarily manifest any object he can imagine
Phantasm - A psychic with potent psychokinetic powers.

WIP
What

Marvel had HYDRA, AIM, The Masters of Evil, The Brotherhood of Mutants, the Reavers, the Purifiers...

I know, but:

The rp hasn't even started.
These characters aren't even made yet.
Pretty sure it took a while for all those groups to be written into the comics; they weren't all made right away.

I know, but:

The rp hasn't even started.
These characters aren't even made yet.
Pretty sure it took a while for all those groups to be written into the comics; they weren't all made right away.
Brotherhood and Masters of Evil debuted within the same year.
Besides, we're a bit one-sided on the heroes' side of things.

Oh, I just got informed of some stuff so yeah, this whole conversation is void.

I think I may pull out many because I don't think it going to start. Even then i like rps where people commit to a rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back