• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
im now realizing having my character born/raised not in new york was probably a bad idea, so i'll have to change that for the purposes of actually being able to interact

im now realizing having my character born/raised not in new york was probably a bad idea, so i'll have to change that for the purposes of actually being able to interact

Pfft, don't worry about it. I haven't explicitly said it, but Noel is from Canada. You'll be fine! Just do desperate, lonely, new-to-town person stuff like hanging out at starbucks eavesdropping, or starting conversations over stupid things on the bus ... or the superhero equivalent; "Awkward macho first meeting talk," like:

Hey
Hey
So ... I'm Weaver
I'm The Hurricane
Oh ... like, the boxer, or the weather pattern?
Both. Kind of a ... power of wind, martial arts type deal. I'm pretty sure the boxer was going for the weather thing to.
Yeah, right, sorry ... seems obvious now
So ... do you like ... knit-bomb things?
... What?
"Weaver"
... No, dude ... I've got spider-powers. I'm wearing a bodysuit with a giant spider on it.
Ooooh, now I se it ... cool ... cool, cool ... so, are you like ... related to-
No! God, Look, there are a LOT of unrelated spider-themed superheroes
It's just ... Weaver ... that's kind of vague, I'm not really scared of someone I picture attacking me with a fine chenille.
Pfft, says punchy the windbag. What am I supposed to do, It's not like there's a PR firm for like ... stepping on hero toes.
... Punchy the Windbag?

EDIT: OOOOH, He like ... currently LIVES somewhere else ... should have realized that.

Well ... start packing.

yeah, lol. he's small bab that still lives at home and attends school and all those things are innnn new orleans.
i guess i could have him visiting and then get noticed by shield? maybe??

Oh wow ... I just looked back over how much I typed for the intro post and ... I have to ensure everyone that there will be a TL:DR section at the bottom.

Booperboy Booperboy
Theoretically speaking... How many weaknesses would you recommend a Beyond Omega Classification Mutant to have ?

Amelia Whiteheart , AKA Access has been created: The Beyond Omega Mutant Portal Maker ! Yeah... Her whole gimick is portal creation.

I nicknamed her Access because it's easy to remember. They aren't related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back