• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
am i the only one that reads the new character as having control over the fundamental forces of reality

Vsland Vsland what forces is he controlling?

Last edited:
Fundamental Forces of reality implies my character can control weak and strong interactions, which is not the case because then I'd be a walking Trump, setting off nukes left to right.

I intended on Gravity, Kinetic and Electromagnetism. Maybe at a stretch cosmic forces considering it is marvel, but that would be way off in the future when we get more space stuff involved, really late game if anything. May not even happen in the end.

well you have 2 of the four right there so its not exactly a stretch to add those in when you can basically beat anyone already with either gravity of kentic control

Gravity open a black hole inside their body or set up two gravity wells on ether side and tear them apart on the molecular level

also you control kentic force a gamma mutant woudl have to use radiation otherwise you can just cancel out every last attack

I can't affect gamma mutants directly; those who have gamma in their body are completely immune to anything I do to them.

As for magic users, most of them defy the laws of physics anyway.

i will just shrug as i know there are beyond easy ways to beat both even without directly hitting them with the power it takes only a second or two of thinking to get around and use the powers indirectly like creating a gravity point that makes the gamma go zero g by canceling out local gravity then creating a rapidly moving point of high gravity to pull them along and launch them into the sun you aren't directly targeting them

that is unless your saying the gamma users woudl gain the power to generate their own local gravity well to counter act your removal of gravity in the area

Gamma users emit gamma radiation...gamma radiation is something my character cannot affect, therefore, as soon as they get close to the gravity point or start to float the gamma they emit would cancel it out.

i would make a snarky comment about trying to stay in long enough to throw a punch but well i was never saying your power shouldn't be in though honestly i would say please define it int he cs yours is so vague this entire thing sprung from it because you didn't define force as most of the fundamental forces, i personally have no problem having my character try to use yours as the solution to all problems when it comes to fights while she and the rest of the team go do other stuff, because this will be her go to plan.

I'll limit it to gravity and kinetic forces then. Many characters from Marvel have had those power so

all i was saying is well you could describe them better you just say controls forces like everyone understands what you mean by forces

not really it is super vague heck you even had to specifically say you can;t use 2 forces that shows you are vague

Well, my writing style isn't vague, as the mod not only liked my comment about it being self explanatory, but accepted my character without asking. I did leave enough clues, heck, if you look at the stats and the rating I gave my character, you can figure it out. If he could create nukes every second, he'd be beyond omega with ease. He wouldn't be omega if he could just control kinetic energy.

honestly i give up if the maker says it is fine it is fine i guess at this rate i should go get galacta

though by controlling kentic energy you should have infinite speed strength and durability for long as it is gamma or magic related

Users who are viewing this thread

Back