• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC: DREAMLAND

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
Hey, James ran off to the Mall, remember? He's not with the group right now, so Wilder couldn't have been talking to him. Wilder was speaking to Polly, calling her pup rather than the usual "dog" term he calls people by, like "What's up, dog?" Polly is all cute and plushy, so he used pup instead.

quite honestly idk what to rn, do I just go shopping and a random guy pops up?
Well, for now, if you'd like... I can throw in a random side-character for you to interact with so that you won't be bored :) Just give me something to go off of, like a paragraph describing what exactly James is doing, what section of the mall he might be browsing about, etc. Whatever you'd like.

I have been waiting for 30 minutes.....
Hey, sorry if you posted and I didn't notice. Tagging helps, but if you did that and I still missed it, sorry again. This RP is a free-for-all so long as I approve your character. You won't get in trouble, so no worries. Go ahead and post yourself a character in the right tab and I'll look it over, not that many rules apply. I'll construct a way to introduce your character into the story.

Hey, sorry if you posted and I didn't notice. Tagging helps, but if you did that and I still missed it, sorry again. This RP is a free-for-all so long as I approve your character. You won't get in trouble, so no worries. Go ahead and post yourself a character in the right tab and I'll look it over, not that many rules apply. I'll construct a way to introduce your character into the story.
Sorry it took me so long But my sheet is in the character chat!

Blxrt Blxrt Hate to cut in, but our characters aren't supposed to remember their dreams. In fact it's implied that if they ever did remember their dreams they'd go home

Sorry it took me so long But my sheet is in the character chat!
I see that you've decided to play your character as an actual dream. I can allow that--in fact, I was going to allow it with everyone eventually. Since you came in late, I might as well :) I also read that she is a newcomer to Dreamland, but since she actually belongs there, she can remember the dream from which she was born whereas the others cannot.

Also, Blxrt Blxrt , I haven't read your post yet but Kazig Kazig is correct. If anyone has absolutely any questions, just let me know! Since this is the beginning of the story, it is understandable for everyone to get confused.

Princesscsc Princesscsc If you decide before posting that you'd rather your character be from Earth like the others, let me know. I will ask you tomorrow (it's 12:30 AM here) for your final decision!

Here are the major details:

YOUR CHARACTERS: are humans from Earth who all fell asleep at the same times, which was also at the same time that a tear was made in the firmaments that separate dimensions and such. This tear caused your characters to wake up from the dreams they had been having, also causing them to forget those dreams, and take on a form from their said dreams within the world of Dreamland. They may only remain in Dreamland for as long as they do not remember their dreams. This is also a threat to the inhabitants of Dreamland, because should one of those inhabitants be born through our characters' dreams and our characters remember that specific dream, the inhabitant will vanish from existence.

DREAMLANDERS: are dreams that have been forgotten from the minds of humans on Earth. These dreams have lived their own lives just like our human characters have; the only difference is that the dreams can remember where they came from. The dreamlanders understand their appearances and such because they have always looked that way--our humans were transformed entirely throughout the dimensional warp.

Basically, as a DREAMLANDER, you're a perfectly normal person or thing living a perfectly normal life until suddenly you blink and you're standing in the Dreamland Tower with the Mayor explaining things. You're stuck wondering if your life from wherever you came was even real. You are still the same person, gender, etc. For our human characters, this is not the same. Our characters went to sleep then woke up as completely different people.

Hey, I don't mean to rush, but are we still active? It got kinda quiet all the sudden and that is never a good sign. Just checking

So just, to be clear, is this officially dead? If so than RIP and what a shame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back