• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CHARACTERS: DREAMLAND

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Danoram

probaly...
This is where we will all create our characters! I say characters not only because that is the proper plural term, but because I will allow writers to create a second or third based on their attendance in the role-play. Here is a basic character sheet format to go by: (Anything marked with ~ means "in-dream". See my CS for examples.)

Name:
~Gender~:
~Race~:
Appearance: (How did your character look on Earth? Realistic.)
~Appearance~: (How does your character look now? Artistic.)
Sexuality: (If it's important.)
Personality: (Optional.)
~Personality~: (Also optional.)
Dream: (For characters who are dreamlanders, this would be their backstory.)
Dreamstate Traits: (What are some of the positive or negative traits that your character has gained upon arriving in Dreamland? These traits must be relevant to their dream from which their forms came.)
Backstory: (Optional and only applied to the human group who don't belong on Dreamland naturally.)

NON-BELONGERS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER INTO THE STORY WHEN AIDEN AND KURT BECOME MORE INVOLVED--YOU MAY CREATE A DREAMLANDER WHO NATURALLY BELONGS ON DREAMLAND

Be sure to construct a dream that relates to how your character will appear in Dreamland because it is through remembering those dreams that they will gain access to their original lives again. For example, my character (Wilder) appears as a woman in Dreamland because he was dreaming of a girl who traveled the world in search of wild treasures. The benefits of this dream were that this woman never hungered or thirsted, she was fearless and without tire--everything that Wilder suffered within his life, he was without in this dream. And so, because of these aspects in his dream, Wilder will never experience hunger, thirst, exhaustion, etc. while in Dreamland.

I usually would require a more in-depth character sheet, but I'm at a point in my life where I get busy often. I can't waste too much time. Personalities can be developed within the story if you'd like, and backstories won't quite matter in Dreamland. While our character sheets aren't too complicated, the story and plot will be much more immersive I hope.

Here is a link for finding some nice face-claims: Face-Claims on Pinterest and do remember that your characters do not have to be human-like as I've chosen mine to be! They can be anything you would like from a talking bird to a nine-foot skeleton.

Last edited:
33c910bcfb2c4e120581d80ab670ea74.jpg

Name: Wilder Somosoke

Pronunciation: WHEEL-DUR SUM-MAHS-KEY

Race: Human > Human

Appearance: In the real world, Wilder was a tall, middle-aged man of rough features from a scruffy beard to mild scars and blemishes. His hair was long and unbrushed, reaching his shoulders and crowding his face. He had many piercings: four for each ear, two upon his left eyebrow, and a septum ring. Also, from his shoulder to the lower half of his bicep before the crease of his elbow, Wilder bears a detailed floral tattoo that exemplifies the professional work of his eldest brother. Now, following the dimensional sunder, Wilder has taken on the full physique of a young woman. His hair is full, wavy, and long of cherry color. Along with full lips and narrow, pale-blue eyes, he sports a more athletic appeal than before. As far as clothes, what you see is what you get.

Dream: As a homeless convict who would describe his entire life with only the word "shackles", Wilder often dreamt of freedom and happiness. In his dream during the dimensional warp, he saw a brave woman; she was a treasure hunter with big brains and keen reflexes. This woman traveled the world and never experienced hunger or thirst within his dream. She never gasped for breath or took a break to rest, but instead, she was a force to be reckoned with. In reality, Wilder was chained to the same New York streets without immediate food or water, or even a place to lay his head and keep warm. So, while in his dreams, he possessed a resistance to such human natures, and thus will be the same in Dreamland.

Dreamstate Traits: Wilder has developed a resistance to hunger, thirst, and exhaustion. His body is developed and toned in Dreamland, allowing him to run without ever stopping. He has also further become more intelligent and operative.

WIP (I can promise you that this CS will become much more developed over time.)

Last edited:
Name:James Matter
Race:Human, later turned into a toon
Appearance: Screenshot 2018-12-01 at 3.31.40 PM.png(decided not to use those images because not the appearance I was looking for. at least not similar
Additional: James when he goes in his dream become a dog fox hybrid. he gains toon powers, such as immortality(from things from anvils and such) Able to pull things out of thin air, and do literally anything most toons can

Name: Polly Vink

Race: Cloud (Was a human)

Appearance: While Polly is a normal human woman, however her appearance was severely altered when she passed the the dimensional warp. During her dream, Polly dreamt that she was floating on a breeze. In the dream she was free and unburdened by weight or the world beneath her. When she passed through the warp, she was cemented as a semi-gaseous being. She kept none of her personal features, though her odd attire is vaguely reminiscent of a Halloween costume she wore when she was little, albeit much more authentic looking.
IMG_1310.jpg

Additional: Before the the dimensional rift Polly worked a part time job as a cashier while she looked for better career options so she could move out of her tiny apartment.

Arabella Croix
1543725741792.png
Arabella is 18 years old, her birthday being on Feburary 29 - a leapling.

Distinctly female.

She is half-demon, half-angel.

Arabella is light-skinned, with long half-white, half-black straight hair that comes down to about mid thigh. Her eyes are heterochromic; one eye is green, and one is orange. Arabella has a spray of freckles across her nose. She stands at a height of 5"4, and weighs 143lbs. Her right side dons white hair, and a feathery white angel wing. Her left side dons black hair and a stiff, bat-like demon wing. She wears a tight-fitting tank top, solide black, and underwear-like shorts, with the white on the right and black on the left. Her thigh-high stockings mimic her hair and shorts in terms of colour. She wears solid black Converse, and atop her head sit two devil's horns and a halo. Protruding from her tailbone is a thin black tail, ending in a point.

In real life, she is an anorexic girl with an eating disorder. She has a sickly figure, and her bones can be seen through her skin. Her hair is thin and falls to her shoulders, and she comes to a height of 4"11. Her weight is 56lbs, and her eyes are dull blue. Her nose is crooked, and her hair is frizzy and blonde. It has been bleached many times, and is very frail and easily killed. She typically dresses in baggy sweatshirts and loose-fitting jeans, headphones always plugged into her ears.

Arabella was brought to life in her dream form when she dreamt of having a beautiful body; one that wasn't ridden with sickness, one with a healthy figure. Someone powerful, someone who would be feared. Someone who couldn't be bullied by anyone or told what to do. In her dream, she was a force of good, kind to all, but also powerful and capable of defending herself without mercy. She was a demon with a rage to be reckoned with, her passive-aggressive personality aiding her in many battles. She fought monsters and humans alike, slaying them. At the end of the dream, she found a little boy lost in the streets. With hard work, she returned him to his family and was given pie for her troubles. Arabella had felt as if she had a purpose, a place in the world. That she was someone who truly mattered, who could do things for the greater good without suffering. These emotions were so strong that all she could thing of was this better version of herself.

Arabella is a very adaptable person, and can tolerate a lot - however, like anyone, she can only tolerate so much before snapping.

Name: Elizabeth Dreamerr
Nickname: Liz
Race: Jewel Elf
Appearance: Bright Red hair with Turquoise blue eyes that look like jewels. She has a belt on her hip that is brown with patches that make it look like it has been passed down though generations. She wears a tunic that covers her up to half way down her arm and is a one peice that the pants kind of look like shorts that come up to the Knees. She is not cold. She also carry’s around a sword and shield on her back.
Dream: She comes from the dream of a little girl. In this dream she was a Jewel Elf who betrayed the kind and became a rouge Elf. She was since forgotten when her dream was changed so she wasn’t in it. She now lives on the street as a newly forgotten dream.

A jewel Elf is like a regular elf with the powered of controlling nature but they all have jewel eyes that are believed to see into the future. This in not the case with Liz
.886f59e39c17fc05e0a5b3a0a07cc2ad--nicholas-dagosto-groups.jpg
This is Kind Of what she looks like imagine this but she wears a tunic instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back