• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC: DREAMLAND

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Danoram

probaly...
Welcome to OOC. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the mechanics of the role-play, because it's likely some aspects could use more thought. I came up with this idea on a whim in the shower, so it has very little planning put into it.

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 Kazig Kazig
I'm glad you two decided to join. Once we have at least five members, not counting myself, I will be happy to jumpstart this writing project. Within time, I will allow everyone to make more characters, but only through proper attendance so that I'm not stuck making a graveyard of NPCs. The main characters of the story will be those not belonging to the Dreamland, but many side-characters will show up, some of which will play relatively essential roles.

Also, Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 does James look like the picture in your "Appearance" while in Dreamland, or does he look more animalistic like in this:

8b389ec3902737c93659642e31e13bcf.jpg

well yeah but wait its james james has glasses, lol sry it does look like I want tho
Okay! I was just making sure. :)

I can find a few concepts. I like to have something to look at so I can more accurately address characters in my posts :)

aa44788341a848cf862a1ce24c7282b4.jpg
d81c6d59784ff5cbcd34b9a9f6148c84.jpg
45c8746198cd517cd7a0c4f02067063c.jpg
d1e583b554bc0f21e28aa7ba5cb70a02.jpg
b9294a04f2b0efc8325e502bd0b374ea.jpg

Hope so, I quite like my cloud person. Btw, what was your character's dream?

Nah, just school,
Oh, I understand that. I was going to college for Mechanical Engineering but my full-time job put me behind and I wasn't learning anything from the five classes I was taking on top of Robotics activities. I spoke to my counselors and administrator and concluded that I was going to drop for a bit to execute a different plan that I've been thinking about. January I will take a test to enroll in a vocational school for a ten-month Electrical Technician course so that I can get a decent-paying job (I quit my last one). Once I've done that, I'll return to college part-time so that I can properly study the material.

Most of my struggle came from not taking middle school and high-school seriously, but as it turns out, you need that basic knowledge to pursue practically anything in college. That is if the person decides to go to college. Everything I was studying in Physics required me to know the things I can remember my Algebra teacher stressing back in eighth grade. I expected that I would still have the option to learn those basics in college, but nope. I thought wrong, lmao.

Oh, I understand that. I was going to college for Mechanical Engineering but my full-time job put me behind and I wasn't learning anything from the five classes I was taking on top of Robotics activities. I spoke to my counselors and administrator and concluded that I was going to drop for a bit to execute a different plan that I've been thinking about. January I will take a test to enroll in a vocational school for a ten-month Electrical Technician course so that I can get a decent-paying job (I quit my last one). Once I've done that, I'll return to college part-time so that I can properly study the material.

Most of my struggle came from not taking middle school and high-school seriously, but as it turns out, you need that basic knowledge to pursue practically anything in college. That is if the person decides to go to college. Everything I was studying in Physics required me to know the things I can remember my Algebra teacher stressing back in eighth grade. I expected that I would still have the option to learn those basics in college, but nope. I thought wrong, lmao.
I feel ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back