OOC Discussion

I love how in game Danny is being typical Danny, but in meta game Cap is covering the scene for RQ when Denzil had to take a hiatus. That is some good RPing right there. 

What? Nah, Danny's going to mess with their heads with a load of 'chicken and egg' analogies.

Captain Hesperus

So guys, i decided to take another hiatus for a week/half a week for my midterm exam. A friend stole my idea for a project so i'm pouring my body and soul into mine so that i can completely annihilate her this exam lol.

I'll be back before you know it!.... I hope i'm not going to miss the start of Episode 4...

Why do I get the feeling like whichever classroom Danny goes into, that part of the thread immediately dies?

Captain Hesperus

@KingHink  @Manic Muse @Necessity4Fun @DJ MagicHat

Hey guys, sorry about my absolutely, horrendous, shitty posting speed and everything. 

I was planning on posting today, but I just recently found out my Mum's uncle died, so I kinda have to deal with that and help my mum out with some stuff. 

Her family's on the exact opposite side of the planet from us and she wants me to help mail stuff to them and talk to them as well. 

That and I got a few tests to manage this week alongside some usual revision. 

I really will try to post sometime soon, earliest I would say is Friday and latest around Sunday -Monday depending on moods en everything. 

Sorry about all the delays.

Will definitely try to churn out posts as a way faster rate after this week for y'all. <3 

My friend self-destructed herself by opening Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Google Chrome all at the same time. The Dreamweaver crashed with her forgetting to save her entire file. Never forget to CTRL + S, people.

So... I'm back!

Last edited by a moderator:
And I, for one, am glad you're back! Nice charge into the breach there! 

As as a longtime dogged debater of trolls, I have to say that was sweet. 

Reminder: watch out for super handwaving, it is a secondary supporting power common to all trolls. 

Also, they reiterate five points each round of melee debate unless their argument is scorched with fire or acid. 

Good luck Morgan, we're all pulling for you. (Well, except Penny. She is probably in Danny's corner.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgan just thinks he's a hormonal teen. Probably self-identifies as an edge-lord. Also probably wears those graphic t-shirts with flaming skeletons on them that say things like, "If you're close enough to read this shirt, then you're standing too close"

I see. It has come to my attention that Klaus must now kill Danny Travis.

He'd love the attention.

Morgan just thinks he's a hormonal teen. Probably self-identifies as an edge-lord. Also probably wears those graphic t-shirts with flaming skeletons on them that say things like, "If you're close enough to read this shirt, then you're standing too close"

Actually, it's a stylized Death personification flipping the bird at the viewer. This one, in fact:

47968d9dae4a0011dc8a02811277df88.jpg

Captain Hesperus

On 11/17/2016 at 1:21 AM, Captain Hesperus said:

He'd love the attention.

Actually, it's a stylized Death personification flipping the bird at the viewer. This one, in fact:

47968d9dae4a0011dc8a02811277df88.jpg

Captain Hesperus

So edgy.

I think we should work to popularize a new term for things that are too extreme to describe as 'edgy' 

I think we should call those things "Vertex" as being several edges coming together at a pointy bit.

Like this: "Oooooh! Danny so edgy he a vertex, man!" *swoon*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back