OOC Discussion

Looks like Danny is getting an ambulance ride. An interesting, albeit dramatic way to write a character out. Looks like the poor lad had a severe allergic reaction, and probably won't be returning to school for a long time.

Looks like Danny is getting an ambulance ride. An interesting, albeit dramatic way to write a character out. Looks like the poor lad had a severe allergic reaction, and probably won't be returning to school for a long time.

Ambulance? Only if that ambulance is carrying several units of emergency packed red cells. His lungs are currently flooding with blood. He's likely dead. Murdered, to be precise.

Captain Hesperus

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, ambulances take away bodies. The kids don't have to know, and I don't have enough time to rewrite the next episode to appropriately examine the ramifications of a student death.

Mmhm. Just another corpse to add to the pile. At least I made the best of a zero chance of survival situation I had no prior warning of.

Captain Hesperus

I wanna see Danny's reaction when Allen revives him. 

Probably drooling vacantly considering the irreversible brain damage secondary to hypoxia and hypovolaemia.

Captain Hesperus

Lazurus swarm can fix brain damage... But he might have a cheerier disposition. ;-)

Is this seriously happening? Killing a student, or attempting to do so seems like a way to write out the teacher as well as the student...

I know I am hardly one to talk about taking things to a dark place, but this seems like a whole new level. 

:-(

I never get notifs when there's a post here. How B I Z A R R E.

Medical science can surely nurse Danny back to health, as indeed the killswitch on the poison gas (this is a thing btw) was never activated. Klaus, on the other hand, will go off the grid and plan his next move accordingly. I assure you, this shall be his first step towards villainy.

I never get notifs when there's a post here. How B I Z A R R E.

Medical science can surely nurse Danny back to health, as indeed the killswitch on the poison gas (this is a thing btw) was never activated. Klaus, on the other hand, will go off the grid and plan his next move accordingly. I assure you, this shall be his first step towards villainy.

Sorry, I didn't read anything like that from the IC posts...

It was because if he wasn't going to kill Danny Travis with his own hands, his poison gas would do so, along with everyone else in this room.

This says to me 'the gas is lethal' and it's filled the room to a molecular density to be detectable by scent.

Captain Hesperus

He was going to. The intent was there, the action had yet to follow. My goodness, what we've got here is a failure to communicate, and that is completely on me. Tremendously sorry about this, o Captain (my captain).

Yeah, I thought it was implied in general RPing etiquette that nothing is lethal unless the GM is asked first. >.>

Yeah, I thought it was implied in general RPing etiquette that nothing is lethal unless the GM is asked first. >.>

Except ostriches. Those buggers will getcha. 

Edited to add: I felt that was implied by the 'dirty jobs' video the GM shared. If the mighty Mike Rowe cannot stand against them what chance does a mere super have?

I thought lethality was a product of the two RPers deciding what's going to be lethal.

Captain Hesperus

Giving Danny an anti-toxin followed by artificial respiration seems laudable, but unless you're going to give an emergency dose of Factor IX to counter the massive pulmonary haemorrhaging, he's still going to either drown in his own blood or bleed out. The joys of haemophilia. 

Captain Hesperus

Giving Danny an anti-toxin followed by artificial respiration seems laudable, but unless you're going to give an emergency dose of Factor IX to counter the massive pulmonary haemorrhaging, he's still going to either drown in his own blood or bleed out. The joys of haemophilia. 

Captain Hesperus

10 CCs awkward creepy nanobots, stat!

I have finals the week after next, i totally know that feel. I still need to make a separate thread to post the Christmas event prompts in!

@Lazy Rocktime It's not like the RP has gotten too far, so I'm cool if you want to work with Hesp and retcon a few details to smooth things out. Just remember to ask me next time before filling a room with poison gas.

why do you feel the need to maim children

is your class that ill-behaved irl

why do you feel the need to maim children

is your class that ill-behaved irl

Today they used a slingshot to launch water balloons at me.

It was 30 degrees out.

(It was totally my idea and we've been working on it for a month.)

Daammit Frixz! How 'm I going to test Mary, Luci and Vicky now? 

On the other hand, thanks for heads up about Danny's situation. 

It it is going to be an interesting final week...

(Super glad you are back!)

PS, have Riley throw Klaus out a window maybe? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back