OOC Discussion

uh, is rollcall today? should i still wait for morgan's post?

@Manic Muse @Necessity4Fun @KingHink @welian

Yooooo, mini announcement to people waiting on me and glorious overlord Welian. 

So basically, this week is going to be a tiinnnyyy bit hectic.

I've got a History exam tomorrow, Final part of a Geography exam on Thursday {fookin finally} and I need to do research for English poetry because the Exam board decided It would be funny to choose one of the most difficult poetry writers for us to write an essay on. 

That and some markable Geography coursework which I've been procrastinating on for an entire month which needs to be done by Friday. I would post today but I'm doing all other homework I've been set so I can mainly focus on the History & Geography shittery coming my way. 

Basically, I'll probably only be able to make a full post on Saturday.

I may be able to make really small posts of sub-standard quality just so you don't have to work too long for me, but I'll have to see how my schedule goes. 

Sorry about that!

Posting, however, should skyrocket after this week because we're going to be moving on from the super important geography coursework to basic lessons to prepare us for exams next year. 

So on the good side, I should be a thousand times more active after this chaotic week!

I do believe Danny has demolished all opposition in the Physical Discipline class.

Captain Hesperus

Classes...so do all characters go to the same set of classes? Or are they different based on what kinda power they have?

All students go to all the classes, regardless of powers.

Captain Hesperus

Okay. Um, what are the classes? xD I believe I've read through all the info threads available here for background stuff, but I don't recall reading what specific classes my character would be in.

Well, your character has to be accepted first before Welian sorts you into a Class.  :P  

I believe First Aid and one other class had spare spaces though, so It'll probably be one of those two when your characters gets cleared. 

Okay. Um, what are the classes? xD I believe I've read through all the info threads available here for background stuff, but I don't recall reading what specific classes my character would be in.

Everything you need is here~

Also, what Starry said. We choose the classes for this arc, but you gotta be accepted first <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything you need is here~

Also, what Starry said. We choose the classes for this arc, but you gotta be accepted first <3

Okay, thank you for the redirection there. That answered my questions before I could throw anymore at y'all. xD

*casually pokes OOC in hopes of spurring any and all mods to continue peer-reviewing my CS*

I can shut up about this if it's really annoying anyone lol. I just am really anxious to finally be able to post here after waiting so long to get in. T.T

*casually pokes OOC in hopes of spurring any and all mods to continue peer-reviewing my CS*

I can shut up about this if it's really annoying anyone lol. I just am really anxious to finally be able to post here after waiting so long to get in. T.T

The problem is, once your character is approved, you'll usually have to wait for the welian and her crew to give you a point to enter. It's usually after a time skip, or a following day. 

Captain Hesperus

The problem is, once your character is approved, you'll usually have to wait for the welian and her crew to give you a point to enter. It's usually after a time skip, or a following day. 

Nah I think people can still arrive for class late~

We have a few characters that haven't shown up for class yet ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back