OOC Discussion

You could commute to class on the boat with Manami. (Spoiler warning: the boat sinks.)

Sam has never been on a boat before so that'd be an interesting experience for her. She could even fart and flee to a different part of the boat to add to the scene.

I posted THREE times on this very same page already X DD

Your posts in OOC Are WORTHLESS to me.

What's CCP and what's it used for?

CCPs are Character Creation Points and they are what determine the power of any secondary characters you create.  Vape is my (soon to be) second character and she's awesome, but she can't be all she can be, because people don't post and when there's not enough posts, people don't earn CCPs. 

Captain Hesperus

Your posts in OOC Are WORTHLESS to me.

CCPs are Character Creation Points and they are what determine the power of any secondary characters you create.  Vape is my (soon to be) second character and she's awesome, but she can't be all she can be, because people don't post and when there's not enough posts, people don't earn CCPs. 

Captain Hesperus

So, amounts of posts dictate how many CCPs you earn?

Who wants to help moderate a Halloween event?

Not really sure of how I could help, but this college term ends on October 15th so, after that I can fully compromise with helping you, if you need me, because I'll be less busy...

>w<

I'd help out, but it really depends on the date. I'm going to be almost missing for 9 weeks from November 10th.

And this is considering if you even consider me as a barely decent moderator. 

It won't be a very large event, don't worry. Something goofy - perhaps Raguel literally stealing candy from children because Halloween is the devil's holiday and only demons (supers) celebrate it. Or maybe a skeleton war LARP session as previously planned. Maybe some sort of haunted festival?

Oh I could definitely help!

My schedule is basically clearing up fantastically now that all this coursework is getting over and done with.

Speaking of which, Post for Urial and Kyle coming up tomorrow!

I would be glad to help. I am almost back to full energy now, just fighting a slight sinus headache and trying to complete the genre buster prompt. Classes are going well and I have ample planning time. 

@Gus I'm glad you're feeling better! This RP is pretty quiet between school and the flu kidnapping people, so I think I'll be extending Episode 3 by a month to accommodate the slower posting speed. It sounds like everyone needs it.

*whispers* If it's slower then does that mean my acceptance could happen quicker with people not being distracted by IC postings? >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
/to the theme of Dire Straits' "Money For Nothing"/

"I want my, I want my, I want my CCPS...

Get your Primary for nothing, 

Get your Alts for a fee..."

Captain Hesperus 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back