OOC Discussion

DudeWaiting.gif

*waits for shit to happen*

^Page should have some complaints for Swan about Aaron, shortly. Possess your soul in patience. 

(Also, I believe V is expected in MD class, if you are needing something to do.)

I'M ALIVE.

I'LL POST SOON, I SWEAR ON RAGUEL'S BEAUTIFUL JESUS BLESSED WAIFU FACE.

MY RELATIVE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT "A WIFI" WAS, SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY.

Your relative was saving you from the Satanic influence of wifi-themed supers.

Well, while some of you are active here, care to give me any criticism you can think of for Sam? *hopeful*

lmao didnt realize i still haven't updated eden's profile

anyway just posted it, feel free to have a look (nothing new for anybody who already knows him)

Booping this page casually...and hoping to either get more criticism for Sam or perhaps a hint of approval? :3

Booping this page casually...and hoping to either get more criticism for Sam or perhaps a hint of approval? :3

Normally I am one of the first in line to give feedback, but between teaching and being sick, plus college Ap stuff for my son, I am way behind on AEGIS duties. I am THREE writing prompts behind, for pete's sake!

First up, stats. Your total is 18, not 20, which I believe makes you C rank.  If you want to do B rank, which seems appropriate, you can add up to three more points which I would probably put into energy.  You may also want to think about whether 1 is appropriate for intelligence and defense, since that is below average. 

….aannnnnnd that's the bell for period 7 already?! GTG.  More to say. Hopefully get to it later today.

Normally I am one of the first in line to give feedback, but between teaching and being sick, plus college Ap stuff for my son, I am way behind on AEGIS duties. I am THREE writing prompts behind, for pete's sake!

First up, stats. Your total is 18, not 20, which I believe makes you C rank.  If you want to do B rank, which seems appropriate, you can add up to three more points which I would probably put into energy.  You may also want to think about whether 1 is appropriate for intelligence and defense, since that is below average. 

….aannnnnnd that's the bell for period 7 already?! GTG.  More to say. Hopefully get to it later today.

I can understand that busyness. I was in a darkroom until 10:30PM last night working on stuff for my photography class. Blergh...not enough coffee to wake me up today. T.T

I swear, I can math. ^^'

Sounds good, I'll edit the stats and sort it all out. I mean, is intelligence going to define how smart my character is in general? She got homeschooled so she's not going to be crazy smart academic-wise. Is '5' the average for all stats? I swear, I'm not trying to make Sam as dumb as a brick here. >.> *whispers* Sorry, Sam.

Sounds good. ^^

I edited the stats, but the agility needs to be the strongest since that's what her power and physiology are both going to rely on the most. I think I allocated them as best as I could (and hopefully, Sam isn't as dumb as a brick in the end lol).

ISTR that 2 is average human stats, some go higher, some lower. 

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back