OOC Discussion

If you don't post frequently enough, yes. Otherwise you won't get Halloween Special goodness.

BUT THATS ONLY TWO MONTHS

I try to keep each episode between two and three months long. So long as every teacher has an in-character chance to observe each of their student's powers, the episode is complete.

I try to keep each episode between two and three months long. So long as every teacher has an in-character chance to observe each of their student's powers, the episode is complete.

d71.jpg

two months seems like a  good amount, especially when theres two or more posts IC a day, which is how its been so far it seems

im used to rps with,l ike , that many posts a week xD  so by my standards aegis is fast....er

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be a lot busier now with this internship. I'll basically exist on wrekends only.

Also I'm ending this episode on Halloween 

Reach out if you need help with anything. I got a study hall and two planning periods. Also two decades of experience in the subject, which makes the planning periods largely superfluous but mandated by contract. 

Reach out if you need help with anything. I got a study hall and two planning periods. Also two decades of experience in the subject, which makes the planning periods largely superfluous but mandated by contract. 

Hmmm... For now, make sure you check the blog tomorrow morning around 6.

I mean, I got that there are time skips between each episode. But did the episode end and has the time skip happened? I think that's more of my question. xD

I mean, I got that there are time skips between each episode. But did the episode end and has the time skip happened? I think that's more of my question. xD

This current episode is 11 days from the first episode if I am counting correctly. 

This current episode is 11 days from the first episode if I am counting correctly. 

11 days after the 'outings' in Episode 2, 12 days after the snowball fight in Episode 1. Also shit got real dark in less than a fortnight...

Captain Hesperus

Meanwhile, I'm wearing yoga pants and a tshirt and wondering how long I can put off ironing my blouses.

Well! Fear not, children. Although my laptop is in the shop for an indeterminate amount of time, mama welian has returned with her old desktop! Sure, it's a little scraggly and it may not be a 100% genuine copy of Windows (but it is, I swear), but it has internet and a keyboard.

Well! Fear not, children. Although my laptop is in the shop for an indeterminate amount of time, mama welian has returned with her old desktop! Sure, it's a little scraggly and it may not be a 100% genuine copy of Windows (but it is, I swear), but it has internet and a keyboard.

Ehh? Is the Background changing to black after a while and constantly telling you your windows is not genuine??

I hate when that happens!

Ehh? Is the Background changing to black after a while and constantly telling you your windows is not genuine??

I hate when that happens!

IT'S DOING EXACTLY THAT

AND WHENEVER I TRY TO RUN THE STUPID VALIDATION THINGIE, IT WON'T RUN CORRECTLY

IT'S DOING EXACTLY THAT

AND WHENEVER I TRY TO RUN THE STUPID VALIDATION THINGIE, IT WON'T RUN CORRECTLY

This is how to fix it: [link]

The time I did it, I used the registry method.

I STRONGLY ADVISE you to DISABLE windows updates all together too, to avoid it of happening again QAQ (this might be too much tho X D)

Good luck OWO7

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back