• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Corvallis Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I used to main Evelyn and Akali , i probably would pick up the game again if they released a star guardian Evelynn skin lmao

She's definitely internally withering away.

I love the drawing of Rumi, just reveling in the chaos she is inflicting by just exisiting 😏

I used to main Evelyn and Akali , i probably would pick up the game again if they released a star guardian Evelynn skin lmao
Maybe next generation since now all KDA members (even Seraphine) have a SG skin except for her, it would be really awful if they didn't include her too.

Maybe next generation since now all KDA members (even Seraphine) have a SG skin except for her, it would be really awful if they didn't include her too.
IMO Evelyn would get a Star Nemesis instead, just like Fiddlestick (my fav skin from the current event)

I've just noticed that the entire fuckin time, Arii's "notable features" section has said "Bright orange pupil" instead of "Bright orange iris", and the little nerd in me just shriveled up in shame and died

So to clarify, no, Arii is not orange colorblind; they have a orange iris, and I am simply an idiot.

IMO Evelyn would get a Star Nemesis instead, just like Fiddlestick (my fav skin from the current event)
I mean, sure, but I kinda wanna see her as something aside a murderous sadist for a change. If they make her a legendary star guardian it would be perfect (I doubt it, of course) since all KDA are legendaries in SG so far (Seraphine doesn't count, she isn't KDA)

I've just noticed that the entire fuckin time, Arii's "notable features" section has said "Bright orange pupil" instead of "Bright orange iris", and the little nerd in me just shriveled up in shame and died

So to clarify, no, Arii is not orange colorblind; they have a orange iris, and I am simply an idiot.
Lol

I mean, sure, but I kinda wanna see her as something aside a murderous sadist for a change. If they make her a legendary star guardian it would be perfect (I doubt it, of course) since all KDA are legendaries in SG so far (Seraphine doesn't count, she isn't KDA)
Don't you ever put disrespect on my Mains name again! jk jk

I actually just noticed that yesterday and i knew it wasn’t what you meant, but I totally forgot to say something so, my bad 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back