• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Corvallis Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
If the character in question is most comfortable surrounded by technology, would the room summon normal tech or magitech?

On that note; was that teacher exadurating- or would causing some shenanigains actually be punishable by method of griffin lunch
Cuz while i do like shenanigains; i would also like Rumi to remain alive lol

On that note; was that teacher exadurating- or would causing some shenanigains actually be punishable by method of griffin lunch
Cuz while i do like shenanigains; i would also like Rumi to remain alive lol
Well of course some form of punishment would be delivered but not direct death, she was just being scary e.e

so are all the teachers this good looking? Feel like that may cause some problems somewhere

Interested into some sky 🐈 i see

even if it wasn't what was it with the boys being in the same building as the girls? She really didn't want to be staying up all night if some of them decided to get their fix.
Totally was going to address this IC and forgot, basically the take on this is that if someone is stupid enough to put their thing inside someone and risk getting it burned, iced, electrified and/or petrified then let em.

Omg 😳 guys!

So, the coolest coincidence just happened to me

I play LoL and there's this thing called "Your shop" that happens every few months, basically you get 5 random discounts on 5 random skins (for characters you've played at least once)

Right now we are in the middle of the star guardian event (The event of the year this year, magical girl skin line) which I love.

So... Wanna guess what I got in my shop?

IMG_20220721_131155.jpg

Star Guardians Neeko THE RAINBOW CHAMELEON!!!!

I'll take this as a good omen uwu and I'll totally buy it

Omg 😳 guys!

I play LoL and there's this thing called "Your shop" that happens every few months, basically you get 5 random discounts on 5 random skins (for characters you've played at least once)

Right now we are in the middle of the star guardian event (The event of the year this year, magical girl skin line) which I love.

View attachment 1004570

That’s pretty, I’m more of a thresh guy if I do say so

Spirit Blossom Tresh it's just 🔥👌🏻

Also, I was thinking this morning about the fifth source being stars (totally cuz I love the star guardians) so this just puts it right on my face
I think I died when they finally gave us spirit blossom thresh

And that would be cool, like gravity magic and astronomy?

Omg 😳 guys!

View attachment 1004570

Nice. I'm more of a Wild Rift player now but out of those skins I would pick Neeko to!

I think I died when they finally gave us spirit blossom thresh

And that would be cool, like gravity magic and astronomy?
Oh, no, it's going to be a different type of approach. Not want to spoil anything yet

Also, gravity is totally possible for sun and moon (although moon only with water, basically water magic empowered by the moon can't be altered by sky) I kinda didn't say anything cuz at this point I don't want the sun kids destroying our beloved planet

I have no idea what LoL is like, but hooray, rainbow chameleon! \(^.^)/ Cool trailer

It's nothing like the trailer but it's a cool skinline

I got star guardian neeko in my shop too

Rainbow chameleons everywhere yayyy

Nice. I'm more of a Wild Rift player now but out of those skins I would pick Neeko to!

I downloaded but it's kinda annoying not having the mouse for pointing, I'm just playing now for the SG event.

Arcadia Caitlyn it's cool too BUT I suck at playing her and nothing compares to the Star Guardians (I've made a bow to have them all... Well, except Ekko. He's just... Wrong.) So far I have Jinx (From a free Coven Orb) and I'll buy Neeko tomorrow uwu

Neo Alice Neo Alice question. Do the cloaks have a hood?
Sure

The Akali skin is really nice too
View attachment 1004619
Oh yeah, i know some people weren't to happy to have the edgy ninja in the line but she's gorgeous and those wings omg

Speaking of League reminds me that Ruth's conduit moment happened when she's streaming LoL. Lol.
😂 Now I get it, there's nothing that would tilt you like LoL does

Users who are viewing this thread

Back