• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Corvallis Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas I was about to post but didn't want to step on your toes if you were about to go first 😂 Did you want me to go first, or wait a bit for you? I was gonna have Sonia go up top and let Korri choose if he wanted to go with her or not so you don't have to be stuck interacting with just me if you wanted him to branch out haha

Last edited:
I've been trying to think of nicknames for the longest time now but all I can come up with is Mr.Chunk. I feel like she would only call him that in private though lmfao

I opened my word processor today to work on a post and, as it turns out, the word processor and my eyes are having a disagreement. I'm looking around and trying out some other word processors right now to find one that doesn't destroy my eyeballs... But I'm realizing that 3 posts per week might be too much for me while I'm sorting this out. I probably should drop out, but I'm not sure how you'd want to handle that. Neo Alice Neo Alice

I opened my word processor today to work on a post and, as it turns out, the word processor and my eyes are having a disagreement. I'm looking around and trying out some other word processors right now to find one that doesn't destroy my eyeballs... But I'm realizing that 3 posts per week might be too much for me while I'm sorting this out. I probably should drop out, but I'm not sure how you'd want to handle that. Neo Alice Neo Alice
I've run out of data from my cellphone plan so I probably won't post till Monday, hopefully you can catch up until then. Either way you can take a break until find a word processor that works for you

My post will be up sometime today!!! Have to cover my coworkers shift for the next couple of hours before I can sit down and type.

I think it’s fine to post more? I usually just wait for whoever my character was interacting with to go before I go again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edgy bella moment

evil-smile-evil.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back