• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Corvallis Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I gotta sleep and will be a bit busy tomorrow morning so feel free to skip over me 👍 Sonia can just be flabbergasted by sudden confrontation and let the others talk haha

"Y'know, you could've really hurt yourself…or at least fucked up an ankle if you landed wrong." Felix muttered, the and would've given me a heart attack went unsaid as he gripped his backpack straps and adjusted the bag on his back
I'm shipping BaxterxFelix now.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Peckinou Peckinou JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas ave goin insane ave goin insane Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Guppy Franz Guppy Franz ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Tapfic Tapfic Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. CanaryCry CanaryCry BlueHibiscus BlueHibiscus Xenobiology Xenobiology Tattletale Tattletale Uasal Uasal GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Takumi98 Takumi98

I'm not pushing the plot forward yet to avoid leaving people behind but please get a post up by Tuesday or the banquet will begin either way

Also, a new system to keep track of your affinities is up and running! This won't only measure your connection to a source but also your intuition and ease to understand concepts related to it. (And of course, dictate in which house you could end up at the end of the year)

Last edited:
Blank template for anyone who forgets how to make spoilers sometimes like I used to >.> I get the brackets mixed up with another site I'm on that uses { } instead

Code:
[Spoiler=Affinity Points]

Earth: 0
Sky: 0
Sun: 0
Moon: 0

[/Spoiler]

Uhhh just threw something up, I’ve been busy sorry!! Everyone in my house has the dreaded Rona besides me so I’ve been working a lot and trying to avoid getting sick at the same time.

Last edited:
Uhhh just threw something up, I’ve been busy sorry!! Everyone in my house has the dreaded Rona besides me so I’ve been working my and trying to avoid getting sick at the same time.
Oh, just in case, my post was directed at the ones that haven't like gotten to their rooms and such (I believe we only are missing 3 people) because they haven't posted since my last post so Korri is up to speed xD

Be safe and don't worry uwu

I'm not pushing the plot forward yet to avoid leaving people behind but please get a post up by Tuesday or the banquet will begin either way
I know it'll be pushing it on time, but I should be able to get a post up by 12pm-1pm EST tomorrow! I have an appointment in the morning, but after that I should be all free to write it up! Sorry for the delay ^^;

I’m just waitin on Ghostiiys Ghostiiys , I didn’t wanna bulldoze on without them since poor Bellatrix is right in the middle of everything ^_^ She’s gonna freak at Rumi following her 😂

Peckinou Peckinou btw, if you get a real familiar she will be able to speak with them telepathically and they can verbally say what she wanted to say (Keep in mind familiars have a personality of their own so this could lead to funny exaggerations or misunderstandings xD)

Peckinou Peckinou btw, if you get a real familiar she will be able to speak with them telepathically and they can verbally say what she wanted to say (Keep in mind familiars have a personality of their own so this could lead to funny exaggerations or misunderstandings xD)
Gut! das wird perfekt!
Now i just got a figure out what a real familiar means, when it shall happen, and if familiars can evolve or something.

Gut! das wird perfekt!
Now i just got a figure out what a real familiar means, when it shall happen, and if familiars can evolve or something.
Well for some reason some of you call your flowery companions "familiars" but they aren't that.

A familiar is an animal that goes through a ritual (casted by its witch) in order to connect it with a Source of Magic and be bonded with the witch casting it. Stormy for example, was your regular peacock pet until Lorena underwent a ritual with her.

A familiar strengthens your connection with the source and is able to help you with their own magic. Yeah they can attack, defend and even carry you around like Cernunnos carries Headmistress Greenwood or Stormy flies Lorena from one place to the other.

If you die your familiar dies (Well, almost always) and if your familiar dies you feel it (probably get traumatized) but you don't die.

Your familiar totally evolves, since it's own strength depends on yours. The stronger you get the stronger they get and their appearance reflects that (It's totally not magical pokemon, I swear!!! e.e)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back