OOC Chatter

-=-=((I think you accidentally deleted some of your post))=-=-

Wow, there was a full post and everything too... I'll edit it to fix, but if you want to get a post in head start, Azure basically said he didn't claim a room, but thinks are the rooms are the same (which they are) ((and also secret stuff))

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I restored my old post via edits.

@CellistCat606

Also I'll wait for Cellist to post before I respond or anything to you

@Darkholme

Also I don't think you put yourself in the house, even though your roommates are in the home, so if you want interaction, it'd probably be easiest if move your person in the Cabin with everyone else if you don't mind posting again for interaction

@Kimi

We're going to have a big OOC party on Friday on Discord! There will be all sorts of fun activities, we'll be live-chatting and playing games along with a few surprises. In the meantime, go out and try to politely recruit as many people as possible because the more the merrier, any new students will have their cabins announced the next day in game time.  

We're going to have a big OOC party on Friday on Discord! There will be all sorts of fun activities, we'll be live-chatting and playing games along with a few surprises. In the meantime, go out and try to politely recruit as many people as possible because the more the merrier, any new students will have their cabins announced the next day in game time.  

Oh my gosh, this will be awesome! How do we join it?

-=-=((What time will it start?))=-=-

Ah, sorry I haven't posted yet today! It's been crazy busy and I apparently have an exam tomorrow for my astronomy class. Ahhh, but I'm going to post something now! I don't wanna keep anybody waiting more than a day haha 

@A Mysterious Figure

UPDATE: Sorry that my post wasn't great today! My mind is pretty fried right now after being so busy and stressed hahah

Last edited by a moderator:

-=-=((@Ballerina I was reading through the cabins (I was curious if there was any blue prints, relative directions etc.) then I noticed about the magic barrier that doesn't allow other students into their room without the owner's full consent. So I just wanted to double check if that was still being used, if yes could you go into further detail about it? Like is it completely invisible? Does it bounce visitors back when they try to go through without the owner of the rooms consent? Can teachers and parents pass through it? Does it feel like liquid or solid? etc.))=-=-

-=-=((Sorry about the overload of questions I didn't think it would be that much x D))=-=-

-=-=((@Ballerina I was reading through the cabins (I was curious if there was any blue prints, relative directions etc.) then I noticed about the magic barrier that doesn't allow other students into their room without the owner's full consent. So I just wanted to double check if that was still being used, if yes could you go into further detail about it? Like is it completely invisible? Does it bounce visitors back when they try to go through without the owner of the rooms consent? Can teachers and parents pass through it? Does it feel like liquid or solid? etc.))=-=-

-=-=((Sorry about the overload of questions I didn't think it would be that much x D))=-=-

I read this before... But does that mean if you kidnap someone into your room, there's nothing anyone can do to save you, and you can just hide out in your room until you run out of food or water?

@Ballerina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back