OOC Chatter

Ballerina

Freckle Faced Fidgeter

The OOC

This is the official OOC thread, where you can post anything that would be otherwise inappropriate to post in the actual roleplay. Here is the place to talk about characters, opinions, tv shows, really whatever you want for now, but will there will be more branches in the OOC later for shipping, drawing, and maybe a few other things. If you have an idea for a OOC thread, feel free to pm me about it, I'll be all ears. 

Even though this is going to be a pretty laid back place, there are a few rules.

1. Your free to talk about your personal life all you want, but please don't pressure others to answer any sort of personal question if they don't want to, this includes real name and age. 

2. Keep it PG-13 in here, cuss words ok as long as they aren't consuming the entire thread.

3. Keep sensitive subjects that you know that others will have different opinions about out of this thread, I don't want any fights. 

4. Remember to treat the members of Orion Academy like family, which means that you all need to treat everyone  with respect and to try your hardest to include everyone in the conversation. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Gas prices. 

THE SKYYYYYY

PijcGEU.gif

Haha, wow, I just realized something. Lilah any my character are really alike. [I swear I didn't purposely did that]

I'm wondering whether they will fight or be friends when they meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice I had some similar qualities to other characters as well. Nothing more than singular puzzle pieces from whole boards though.

Of the Gems they have shown in the show my favorite is Pearl. Though in general I like them all. I love me some Bird Mom lol. And I enjoyed her song in Mr. Greg @Dearwolfy

XP, just something I have heard people call Pearl cause she acts like a Mom and has a bird nose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back