OOC Chatter

Sorry for my absence, I was just waiting for a response directed toward me, and I kinda just but the whole thing in the back of my mind. But now that I'm back, I need three questions answered:

1.) Did anything of major importance happen while I was gone?

2.) Will there be some sort of annual competition between the cabins?

3.) If there is one, why will Coyote, the best cabin, win? 

Sorry for my absence, I was just waiting for a response directed toward me, and I kinda just but the whole thing in the back of my mind. But now that I'm back, I need three questions answered:

1.) Did anything of major importance happen while I was gone?

2.) Will there be some sort of annual competition between the cabins?

3.) If there is one, why will Coyote, the best cabin, win? 

1. Not really

2. None planned but great idea! I'll talk to the staff about it!

3. We have a zombie, a Scotsman, 4 demons and an elemental. HOW COULD WE LOSE?

Hello! I just joined this roleplay...and I have no idea what's going on hahah. Anyone care to summarize what's going on at the moment and maybe where I could jump in?? Thank you! ^_^ [COLOR= rgb(84, 84, 84)]♥[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(84, 84, 84)]♥[/COLOR]

Hello! I just joined this roleplay...and I have no idea what's going on hahah. Anyone care to summarize what's going on at the moment and maybe where I could jump in?? Thank you! ^_^ [COLOR= rgb(84, 84, 84)]♥[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(84, 84, 84)]♥[/COLOR]

Everyone's going to the cabin they've been assigned to 

Ballerina set them up yesterday before you joined so you do not have a cabin yet. But I am sure a new one will be made for new characters.

Yeah I would wait for @Ballerina to say something about it. Also instead of making a new cabin you can always check to see which players are still active and such.

Yeah I would wait for @Ballerina to say something about it. Also instead of making a new cabin you can always check to see which players are still active and such.

Ah, okay. Well, in the cabins forum there's not too many posts, so I'll just read them to see what's going on (✿ •‿• )

I'm aliiive, I'm aliiiiiiive

Just overly busy or drained after work with school in combination to prevent me from doing anything for a while now. 

Azure Zelo

It seemed as though Azure was lucky. A good nice person that he actually was going to be roommates with in this cabin, how fortunate. Things could of easily gone from bad to worse, but for now, things were alright. She seemed like the spunky sort, or something like that. "Oh, ya, I'm glad I didn'

-=-=((I think you accidentally deleted some of your post))=-=-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back