OOC Chat

I've just realised my character's situation.

Philip is stuck with a man who can only speak broken English, as well as two teenagers that scream emo and future waifu so loud, that it could be heard on the surface of Jupiter. And to top it off with a little red cherry, both of these teens have VERY obvious mental disorders.

If one could be screwed so hard, I would be royalty.

you also forgot that the teens are midgets!

Oh yeah. Whoops. Forgot about sound.

Though that does bring up a good question.

Do the zombies have better hearing than us? Do they smell? Do they see better or see worse than us? Presuming Russian yelling is about, average human yelling level, it should be audible in about a 3 block radius. But the... the...

My train of thought stopped there. Oh well. Guess we're on the road anyways, right?

right?

I was thinking that during daytime they're your typical zombies (sluggish, unintelligent) but when the sun goes down they become more dangerous i.e their hearing improves, they have heightened senses of sight and smell, they're considerably faster etc.

Can someone interact with Micheal? Also can the van be nearby? Or where is the russian and the 2 teens?

I'm not really sure where everyone is in the RP, my guy's still lonely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't made a character yet, so as a question can my guy be in a group (like npc's I control) of people, like a leader?

Y'know, I like my diversity. On one end we've got kids running into strangers' vans, in another part of the country we're able to find a lonely guy roleplaying by himself, on your left you can see high school drama, on your right some generic apocalypse stuff and right in front of you is more traditional apocalypse stuff. 

Also, I think you're good to setup whatever you'd like (since it's an open world setting), but don't go making the group OP and stuff, by owning nuclear launch codes and shiz, y'get what I mean. Also check with @Cassiopeia first.

I haven't made a character yet, so as a question can my guy be in a group (like npc's I control) of people, like a leader?

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'know, I like my diversity. On one end we've got kids running into strangers' vans, in another part of the country we're able to find a lonely guy roleplaying by himself, on your left you can see high school drama, on your right some generic apocalypse stuff and right in front of you is more traditional apocalypse stuff. 

Also, I think you're good to setup whatever you'd like (since it's an open world setting), but don't go making the group OP and stuff, by owning nuclear launch codes and shiz, y'get what I mean. Also check with @Cassiopeia first.

Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread