OOC Chat

Nope, my guy rules with such an iron fist that no one dares come near him. After all, he sometimes chops the heads off of criminals sometimes and puts them all around his captial of Dartmouth. He also loves to pillage, capturing any sort of food, ammunition, batteries, and people to bring back for slavery as, well, someone has to build the economy and who doesn't want someone to pamper to their every need? Trust me, he could be a lot LOT more scarier if Nova Scotia had natural oil reserves as if they did, he would have helecoptors and massive battleships because of the navel base in Dartmouth

Nope, my guy rules with such an iron fist that no one dares come near him. After all, he sometimes chops the heads off of criminals sometimes and puts them all around his captial of Dartmouth. He also loves to pillage, capturing any sort of food, ammunition, batteries, and people to bring back for slavery as, well, someone has to build the economy and who doesn't want someone to pamper to their every need? Trust me, he could be a lot LOT more scarier if Nova Scotia had natural oil reserves as if they did, he would have helecoptors and massive battleships because of the navel base in Dartmouth

YOUR TYRANNY DOTH NOT SCARETH THE LIKES OF PHILIP

the girl won't... the unstable one... well they have their medicine so they probably won't! 

What if we make the agreement that you don't touch any sensitive equipment, and I won't tie you to the back of the van? That sounds fair to me. I get to keep my sanity, and you get to keep your dignity.

I can't, I want to but I'm about to go home and pack for a friend's then in gonna be there tick tomorrrow. If you want to, you can. I'd like it if maybe by now Skye sorta answers to you and sees you as her owner as well. So maybe Skye could be helping you or something while Jane rests 

When everybody starts yelling in a zombie-infested city.

Oh yeah. Whoops. Forgot about sound.

Though that does bring up a good question.

Do the zombies have better hearing than us? Do they smell? Do they see better or see worse than us? Presuming Russian yelling is about, average human yelling level, it should be audible in about a 3 block radius. But the... the...

My train of thought stopped there. Oh well. Guess we're on the road anyways, right?

right?

I've just realised my character's situation.

Philip is stuck with a man who can only speak broken English, as well as two teenagers that scream emo and future waifu so loud, that it could be heard on the surface of Jupiter. And to top it off with a little red cherry, both of these teens have VERY obvious mental disorders.

If one could be screwed so hard, I would be royalty.

I've just realised my character's situation.

Philip is stuck with a man who can only speak broken English, as well as two teenagers that scream emo and future waifu so loud, that it could be heard on the surface of Jupiter. And to top it off with a little red cherry, both of these teens have VERY obvious mental disorders.

If one could be screwed so hard, I would be royalty.

Yeah, it's almost like a comedy at this point. Come to think about it, it does feel like a kind of sitcom or something. We have: Unlucky main character, which is Philip. Guy who no speak English gud 4 comedy relieve: me, innocent girl: obvious, overprotective brother: also obvious.

I think, at the start, I actually wanted my guy to speak good English, but hey,...

Yeah, it's almost like a comedy at this point. Come to think about it, it does feel like a kind of sitcom or something. We have: Unlucky main character, which is Philip. Guy who no speak English gud 4 comedy relieve: me, innocent girl: obvious, overprotective brother: also obvious.

I think, at the start, I actually wanted my guy to speak good English, but hey,...

Cheeki Breeki.

Users who are viewing this thread