OOC Chat

So before I make a character (why I haven't made one yet, I don't even fucking know) I would like to know some places close to people, but also far enough to where I can set up a base (because what's a zom rp without a giant kick ass group), maybe like a city or two would suffice, because I don't want it to be TOO big (needs realism ya know)

So before I make a character (why I haven't made one yet, I don't even fucking know) I would like to know some places close to people, but also far enough to where I can set up a base (because what's a zom rp without a giant kick ass group), maybe like a city or two would suffice, because I don't want it to be TOO big (needs realism ya know)

atlanta, nova scotia, chicago.. try skimming through some of the posts in the ic thread

Why hello everyone! I'm happy to be here. :)  

One question. How long have the zombies been around? Any time skips yet? Or are we still relatively near the start of it all?

no time skips yet, so yes we are still relatively early on. i'd say they're a good 2-3 months into the apocalypse

Hello everyone!

I just posted my char in the char sheets.

I'd like to ask if you have any opinions on it! And maybye suggestions on how I could improve him ;D

Hello everyone!

I just posted my char in the char sheets.

I'd like to ask if you have any opinions on it! And maybye suggestions on how I could improve him ;D

Just that I hate you for letting me get addicted to something so glorious as those entries, god damnit I had enough with Gone with the Blastwave, can't have Romantically Apocalyptic as a new procrastination source...

Anyways um. I had in mind when I was making Zee Captain to make some sort of comedical character. As it could lead to all sorts of scenarios in a zombie apocalipse.

Should I start near somebody or not? :0 

Anyways um. I had in mind when I was making Zee Captain to make some sort of comedical character. As it could lead to all sorts of scenarios in a zombie apocalipse.

Should I start near somebody or not? :0 

we could always use comic relief in the van! that is...

if the other van members agree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back