OOC Chat

Kimbella

Procrastination Queen
Talk about whatever you want here.

Also, now would be a good time to begin working on your character(s)

ya within the week is fine, and you don't have to follow the CS exactly, you can add whatever 

Hello, hello. Just a quick question, could I have pushed the zombies out of Nova Scotia with a large group by now? I kinda want my dude to have set up a kingdom there

I plan on having an animal companion, but I need to make sure that's okay before I make their  mini-sheets. They'll be a weapon as well as a holdback for my character. 

If anyone wants to, I wouldn't mind starting out the rp with a pal or someone. Just let me know :)

I plan on having an animal companion, but I need to make sure that's okay before I make their  mini-sheets. They'll be a weapon as well as a holdback for my character. 

If anyone wants to, I wouldn't mind starting out the rp with a pal or someone. Just let me know :)

what kind of animal companion?

i'd say it's okay as long as it isn't gigantic, though you may have to wait for Cassiopeia's answer as her will is god...

It would be of the Australian shepard breed. It would fit with my character given her previous occupation is why I ask :)  

I'm going to add it in, and Cass can let me know if she prefers me to take it out!

It would be of the Australian shepard breed. It would fit with my character given her previous occupation is why I ask :)  

I'm going to add it in, and Cass can let me know if she prefers me to take it out!

fine by me

Hello, hello. Just a quick question, could I have pushed the zombies out of Nova Scotia with a large group by now? I kinda want my dude to have set up a kingdom there

I want to say yes but I also wanted it to be relatively early.. maybe you can be in the process of clearing them out and creating a kingdom? Up to you

Ya, I'd probably say about 3/4 of Nova Soctia's been cleared out and only few areas of zombie dens are still active

doggies are fun, but just promise it won't be in too much peril.

and i'll take you up on the pal offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back