OOC Chat

One thing I want to point out is that only one of us has introduced ourselves at this point. Hardly anyone knows each others' name, and while for Catherine this is on purpose ( :smile9: ) I feel like at some point everyone would want to know who it is they're working with.

One thing I want to point out is that only one of us has introduced ourselves at this point. Hardly anyone knows each others' name, and while for Catherine this is on purpose ( :smile9: ) I feel like at some point everyone would want to know who it is they're working with.

Well, a couple people know L is well, L... I thought I had L say it loud enough. Welp maybe we can have everyone introduce themselves?

Really? I don't remember that XD Maybe my memory just sucks.

I also gave an explanation as to why as of now maybe possibly doing something perceived as stupid from earlier may actually now work, due to moving quite quickly and knowing some of our strengths may work in subduing the guard. Which we would finally get ourselves out of the cell to move on. I am also going to not have time to make a big post before I go to bed, but I will be able to provide a detail that you were looking for, which if your characters are observant enough should be able to notice this. Which will be of benefit to the group.

doing something perceived as stupid

I stand by my previous statements.

I also gave an explanation as to why as of now maybe possibly doing something perceived as stupid from earlier may actually now work, due to moving quite quickly and knowing some of our strengths may work in subduing the guard. Which we would finally get ourselves out of the cell to move on. I am also going to not have time to make a big post before I go to bed, but I will be able to provide a detail that you were looking for, which if your characters are observant enough should be able to notice this. Which will be of benefit to the group.

Depending on what it is, at the very least Catherine should notice whatever it is, since at the moment her attention is on looking for stuff. Which will then be relayed to the rest of the group since I assume they're too busy talking to each other.

I stand by my previous statements.

Depending on what it is, at the very least Catherine should notice whatever it is, since at the moment her attention is on looking for stuff. Which will then be relayed to the rest of the group since I assume they're too busy talking to each other.

Point I am making here, in an abridged version of the analysis that only L made earlier, is that if they were all to move fast enough, it could be possible to get through the door and subdue the guard, so that the group wouldn't have to deal with possible reinforcements later. If that is what happens, its using what was once would've been too bold and using it for a moment.

I want to point out to Meena how much she misunderstood what was being said, but I can't because Catherine doesn't have a clue what anyone's talking about here XD

I'm just saying that AI controlled enemies aren't very intelligent especially if they have a specific movement pattern that can be examined 

I want to point out to Meena how much she misunderstood what was being said, but I can't because Catherine doesn't have a clue what anyone's talking about here XD

I'm just saying that AI controlled enemies aren't very intelligent especially if they have a specific movement pattern that can be examined 

The way she was saying it sounded like she thought he was saying they were controlled by AI, is all.

Lol I think you guys are slightly overthinking this. I specified that, so that it would make it easier to make a plan for the situation. 

He probably won't at this rate, if his RPer has not posted by now. Nonetheless, I'd say we are going to be getting out of the cell soon enough, so the RP is going to close up to new RPers when we all get out of the cell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back