OOC Chat

Judeau is the kind of guy that most people can get along with, it took time, but Judeau got Guts to open up a bit (it took Judeau multiple episodes 

Well... Batter is kinda different. I mean he stays neutral to those who are friendly towards. I see that guy as cold, and straight forward. He even killed his own wife and child/creator just to "Purify". 

@billthesomething I just realized you described L as a 'candy crazed detective' in your latest post, and I just laughed my ass off, since that is so true on so many levels, although Nick knows nothing about that. And I can't believe I missed that detail earlier when I was reading over the post.

Just wrapping up my CS. I wonder if any of you know whom I'm signing up as? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wrapping up my CS. I wonder if any of you know whom I'm signing up as? 

nnsns.gif

Oh shit, I just realized I wrote the description of that room we entered wrongly, I meant to also state there was another door on the right side of the room that seemed openable normally. The room was not meant to be a dead end like that lol, also plausibly and realistically, men couldn't really have moved through that room then, nor would it mean they took that long to arrive.

So @LegoLad659 you can still check the other room across the initial hallway but I need to ask you edit your post to get rid of the detail that it is a deadend., but for others to know that room to the right which most of us are in is not a deadend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit, I just realized I wrote the description of that room we entered wrongly, I meant to also state there was another door on the right side of the room that seemed openable normally. The room was not meant to be a dead end like that lol, also plausibly and realistically, men couldn't really have moved through that room then, nor would it mean they took that long to arrive.

So @LegoLad659 you can still check the other room across the initial hallway, but for others to know that room to the right which most of us are in is not a deadend.

Changed my post to reflect this.

Hehe, well that's funny. Can those who put their posts out of order fix it, just hide the original one, copy it, and paste it back in a new post so that chronologically it falls back in line?

Users who are viewing this thread