OOC Chat

Yes, I am currently on my way to Hawaii, I am on the airplane but have the opportunity to be on, until around possibly the time to get back home. I don't for sure if I will be able to get on again once I get to Hawaii, so @LegoLad659 I need to know for sure now whether or not you are up to running this in my possible absence, if not someone else needs to step up to the role.

I still stand firmly in my belief that putting me in the GM spot for any reason is a bad idea, but it's your roleplay. I'll take it if you really have no one else you want to give it to, just remember my record of failed RPs. And, addressing your previous comment about running and creating a group RP being different, they're really not. I can plan things out just fine, it's the running part that falls flat on its face every single time I try.

I still stand firmly in my belief that putting me in the GM spot for any reason is a bad idea, but it's your roleplay. I'll take it if you really have no one else you want to give it to, just remember my record of failed RPs. And, addressing your previous comment about running and creating a group RP being different, they're really not. I can plan things out just fine, it's the running part that falls flat on its face every single time I try.

I get it. Same here. I think and think and think and think and then I think some more, and I get too nitpick-ey and then it never happens... it stinks when that happens.

I get it. Same here. I think and think and think and think and then I think some more, and I get too nitpick-ey and then it never happens... it stinks when that happens.

I can start them up just fine, it's just that all of them invariably end in failure after a painfully short amount of time. Even when I have people who I know are reliable on board. I gave up on GMing a long time ago.

I can start them up just fine, it's just that all of them invariably end in failure after a painfully short amount of time. Even when I have people who I know are reliable on board. I gave up on GMing a long time ago.

I believe that you will do it just fine. I can take replacement, but Omen has already chosen you. So i support their decision.

As do I. You don't even have to start it up! It's already started, you just have to maintain it for a short period of time! It's just a week. But if you really don't want to then I guess there's no forcing you...

I believe that you will do it just fine. I can take replacement, but Omen has already chosen you. So i support their decision.

@The Omen of Death had to leave for a while, remember? He left for an undisclosed period of time to Hawaii, and never officially made anyone his replacement GM. At the moment we're all just waiting for him to get back.

Hey guys! I am back! Unfortunately I was unable to name anyone new as an admin, so I guess this went into a little hiatus...

Do you guys want to keep going with this? If so, I will have a new IC post up tomorrow to keep this going.

Hey guys! I am back! Unfortunately I was unable to name anyone new as an admin, so I guess this went into a little hiatus...

Do you guys want to keep going with this? If so, I will have a new IC post up tomorrow to keep this going.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!

Hello everyone! I am sorry to report that I hadn't made any new posts, I promise once the update is over (as long as not too much goes wrong) I will have a new post to get this back on track! To anyone reading this before the update have a good couple of days! If you are reading this after the fact, I hope you had a good couple of days!

Alrighty, well after much craziness of trying to get back control over this RP, (since HP's work like they originally were) and since they just completely are now taking control, this RP will continue, I hadn't said anything because I was trying to deal with the crap from the admins. Expect a new post soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back