OOC Chat

@Judeauofaltrades Certain characters are easy to explain than others when it comes to the kidnapping. If your character is from a world with fantasy elements then it's a lot easier as you can say that a portal was opened and they were taken in their sleep or something along the lines of that.

I personally like to think, for Catherine, that the Lilties were involved somehow, but I can't vouch for how accurate or probable that would actually be.

It's too easy for Max. He must have been taken directly. He DOES have a toggleable interuniversal portal in his basement... so it really wouldn't be that difficult if they could find the code to initiate it.

The facility shouldn't have an actual layout (got this idea from both Pokémon and Dragon Quest) and should maybe shuffle around depending on where you go, maybe the doors should be numbered and going through the right door will take you to the right place, just an idea

That's too random, and too hard to keep track of, I am trying to figure out how many doors will be around, because I don't necessarily want to add anything that does not add anything to the plot or getting everyone any closer to getting out. Because I don't want useless filler clogging progress.

Hmm, I wonder who could've given you that idea?  :smile9:

Hmm, I do wonder... In all seriousness though, I had plans for this but forgot it at the last second you brought it back into my thought process and now I have to try to make a map. It's probably going to be absolute horse shit quality, Gonna try to make it good though.

I have a question, how did they get Meena?

Same way the others were taken, without specific details specified, she was drugged, had her items stripped off of her, and was taken to this facility, whatever it may be.

I personally like to think, for Catherine, that the Lilties were involved somehow, but I can't vouch for how accurate or probable that would actually be.

No, I will say, it was all done completely alone by everyone's captor, no 3rd party from the characters universes were involved in anyone's abduction or kidnapping.

I really want to include Bill Cipher in this but I don't know how.

Err, doing that would throw such a huge wrench in what I have planned, knowing how random and powerful he can be.

Err, doing that would throw such a huge wrench in what I have planned, knowing how random and powerful he can be.

I was thinking more of a subtle nod to the fact that he could be alive and that perhaps if they get out and get back to their own universes Dipper can go after him by himself.

Holy heck, my reply rate is apparently really slow for this rp—so much so that continuity is willing to be skipped to bypass the wait times, lol.

Hello about to move this forward again, just needed to play a little something before getting my writing muse going, SUPERHOT is a great choice for that, was doing the Katana only challenge, was a lot of fun. 

@The Omen of Death

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and ten being 'bingo', am I onto something here?

~Max~

Max stared in horror at the broadsword wielding guard. Oh dear god... please don't tell me... did they get access to my singularity manipulator? (Lore alert: Max's singularity manipulator can warp space and time.) Somthing suddenly hit him. He quickly ran back the the room where they took out the previous guards. He looked closely at the reptilian guard's face. "Could... could you be... a Litharian?!" (Lore alert: Litharians are creatures that closely resemble reptiles, but have a humanoid figure. They are sentient and native to Max's home planet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back