OOC Chat

Hello everyone, I am truly sorry for my absence I have been busy lately, there will be a new post from me in a little bit... Once more as well, it is possible I may become inactive this week over a vacation to Hawaii, if I do go inactive, I am going to have to make a contingency and put someone in charge if that happens. Don't expect anything truly, unless I state something officially though.

When you think about it, Judeau doesn't really have a good world to go back to, and even without dealing with his brand, he's technically a wanted criminal...

Actually no. Frozen rain is sort of like hail, but it's more like a cross between hail and snow. But it's basically raindrop sized hail, that melts super quick.

Oh. Okay. We barely get snow or hail here. The last big snow we had was back in 2011 and we last got hail a year ago.

Oh. Okay. We barely get snow or hail here. The last big snow we had was back in 2011 and we last got hail a year ago.

Ha, well I don't know whether or not to feel sorry for you because you barely experience snow or not... Not going to make assumptions because I don't want to formulate an opinion you must feel on the pretense of two sentences, to his there own, and I am not going to tread on that.

I'm lucky I live on a hill so even if we did get snow it'd be easy to clear away.

Happy Valentines Day! 

Sad but true joke: I and Einstein have a lot in common. We are both Pisces, born in the year of the rabbit.  We both were originally horrendous at math, but science brought the best out of us. We are both eccentric, and love the universe. But there is one thing that we don't have in common. Einstein had a girlfriend. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 omg

I hate you autocorrect. PISCES DANGIT!

Did what I write in the roleplay chat seem like boasting? Heh, that wasn't my intent. Sorry 'bout that!

Well meh, it could be IC for your character to do that, so its not all that bad. But as per fairness and realism, if your character ends up dying, he is definitely staying dead wherever the hell he is going to is not going to have a secret backdoor you can simply exit.

Also, it is official that I am definitely going to be going inactive starting Thursday at some point during the day, so after a bit of consideration, I would like to ask you @LegoLad659 if you would please take the mantle of temporary head of this RP, if you choose to accept, I will PM you some plot details that no one else shall know until they discover it, and you will take control of the groups captors, you won't have to take control of L, he can be put aside as someone following the group around all until I return. To which I will hopefully return to see this RP not dead and lying in a trash heap or hastily buried in the ground.

Well meh, it could be IC for your character to do that, so its not all that bad. But as per fairness and realism, if your character ends up dying, he is definitely staying dead wherever the hell he is going to is not going to have a secret backdoor you can simply exit.

Also, it is official that I am definitely going to be going inactive starting Thursday at some point during the day, so after a bit of consideration, I would like to ask you @LegoLad659 if you would please take the mantle of temporary head of this RP, if you choose to accept, I will PM you some plot details that no one else shall know until they discover it, and you will take control of the groups captors, you won't have to take control of L, he can be put aside as someone following the group around all until I return. To which I will hopefully return to see this RP not dead and lying in a trash heap or hastily buried in the ground.

I'm not so sure that's a great idea. I have a rather notorious history of creating RPs that die in record time. I don't know why.

I'm not so sure that's a great idea. I have a rather notorious history of creating RPs that die in record time. I don't know why.

Well, I think people are willing to keep this going, also you are not creating a RP, you are working with an established universe I just created, all you really have to do is just work with details I have already planned out, and maybe do a bit of additions yourself, but nonetheless you have proven yourself to be responsible enough and sensical enough (creating words there but I digress) and definitely have a grasp on what is going on that I believe you would be best for now to be made a temporary admin to run this in my absence. I wouldn't hold it against you either if this were to die, unless you were being lazy and did nothing but I don't see that likely as happening. Although obviously I would much rather you keep this alive and allow me to keep this going, as I spent a long time planning this out and I have a direct sequel planned since this is meant to be apart of an overarching plot.

No worries. Max won't be dying and coming back. 

Hey guys, sorry I'm so slow! I'll see if I can reply soon.

At this moment in time omen is on his way to Hawaii. He will most likely not be on until the end of February break. At least that's what he told me at school yesterday.

At this moment in time omen is on his way to Hawaii. He will most likely not be on until the end of February break. At least that's what he told me at school yesterday.

Yes, I am currently on my way to Hawaii, I am on the airplane but have the opportunity to be on, until around possibly the time to get back home. I don't for sure if I will be able to get on again once I get to Hawaii, so @LegoLad659 I need to know for sure now whether or not you are up to running this in my possible absence, if not someone else needs to step up to the role.

Users who are viewing this thread