OOC Chat

I feel like I might've made him sad on purpose just because it was so hard and took so long for me to make his sweater vest/long sleeve shirt xD
Also, here's two other guys that I just thought to make up

Lord Monokuma.PNG

Lady Monomi.PNG

I see. Well, it looks really cool overall. I like the added tie. Makes him look more like an adorable, innocent geek. Which is Ironic really. (WINK WINK ;) xD)

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack They look so adorable!

I am a little busy lately, but I am back.

Btw, I stumbled upon the danganronpa april fool project recently, something called 'Danganronpa Re:Birth', it's a really cool prank. XD

I'll work on the pixel art for the character when I can, sorry if it takes much longer than it should.

Last edited:
Sorry for the very very delayed reply, there are no particular reason for the delay, it's just me being distracted by many things :ghostxnx:
I figured I should greet everyone here once in a while. Have a nice day!

step0001.png

Lol

Dreamtique Dreamtique Hey, Hey, don't push yourself. I've have 2 weeks off school, but I'm only taking one week off to get in some extra coursework done next week. basically, I took an entire week to relax of school, so it's okay. :D

Damn it's late for me. I'ma go to bed, and i'll probably have one of my characters attempt to talk to someone tomorrow if I have time. (should do, but my mother drags me out the house at the drop of a hat.)

Welp, here's four more finished. Honestly, I struggled so hard trying to make Koba, he looks almost nothing like the original :closedeyesfrown:
The others were a lot easier though, although once again I had a bit of trouble finding the right outfit for Alex.

Ayaka Maeda.PNG

Fumio Kobayashi.PNG

Hisoka Kobayashi.PNG

Alexandrea Carmine.PNG

Dreamtique Dreamtique MonokumaFever MonokumaFever Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos

Welp, here's four more finished. Honestly, I struggled so hard trying to make Koba, he looks almost nothing like the original :closedeyesfrown:
The others were a lot easier though, although once again I had a bit of trouble finding the right outfit for Alex.

Dreamtique Dreamtique MonokumaFever MonokumaFever Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos
Oh god, they look sooo good! I love all of those, you did an amazing job!

Last edited:

Aaaw! They're all so cute! Koba looks so cute, haha.

Sometimes I can't believe I forget things and plans about the rp.
Currently revising things about the rp for a little bit.
I can't believe I forgot that Mari was actually based on Cinderella, lol.

Fun fact, the name Cinderella is apparently derived from French, it means 'dirty and dusty lowlife', the Chinese translation of Cinderella literally means "Grey Lady", and can be used as a metaphor to describe 'a person who is neglected by others'.
Okay, I'll hold back a little now before I spoiled every single thing about the rp and the characters, but honestly, sometimes I feel like I am just being super sensitive and secretive about everything, I should just leak out some "potential spoiler" once in a while, lol.

I feel like besides Dreamtique Dreamtique I have the second longest Responce. And I'm seeing Souda and Tanaka. Although I hope they can patch up the friendship! xD

I have so much shipping going on it's un-real. xD

Ah...why is writing a post takes me so long, like... around 5 hours, a little ridiculous considering how little content my posts have. But to be fair, I am a super slow writter/thinker to begin with...can't finish nearly any essay for most of my exams, hehe.

I will soon move on to another phase of the ball, be sure to interact to your heart content and pick a ball dancing partner before I do that.

Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos MonokumaFever MonokumaFever

I feel like besides Dreamtique Dreamtique I have the second longest Responce. And I'm seeing Souda and Tanaka. Although I hope they can patch up the friendship! xD

I have so much shipping going on it's un-real. xD
Lol, just let the ships sail then, I am sure they wouldn't end up like Titanic. ;)

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
Is it just me or your profile pic looks a lot like Ryoka!

I comissioned a lovely artist to draw him for me, that's just the sketch version. I'll probably change it to something else now until I get the finished drawing. Thanks for noticing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread