OOC Chat

Ok so is this dead?
Surprise! First death is the RP itself! P-P-Plot twist.(No. Not really. At least I hope so.)

Btw, hi.

Do you think we should just timeskip to the gala when everyone's business in the hut is done?
Good idea.
I would normally start posting once it gets too quiet here, but for now I am kinda taking a little break from the site, while waiting for some of the missing people to get back and say hi before we progress too much.
I am feeling a little exhausted for the past few days, so, sorry or the hiatus.
MonokumaFever MonokumaFever GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos
Okay! Now I hope I would have the energy to progress!

Last edited:
IM SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE. IVE LOST EVEYTHING I WAS ON AND I ENDES UP WITH EXAMS N ALL. IM BACK WHEN NEED IM REALLY SORRY.

Should I describe Julian's Gala Suit? I have an Idea for him, but should I do it now or later? I'm writing a reply to almost everything that has happened.

You guys know how I use the kinds of pictures like on my character sheet to show Ryoka's appearance? I was planning on making one for each of the characters, I've already finished two so far ^_^ It might take a while though because it can be a long process and I may not have the right stuff for some characters. Also, they probably won't be 100% accurate, maybe 70% at least? :/: I'll either PM them to you or I'll see if i can find some place here to post them that won't get Dreamtique peeved :deadopenmouth:Wish me luck!

Tl;Dr: I'm making caricatures of all our characters

Should I describe Julian's Gala Suit? I have an Idea for him, but should I do it now or later? I'm writing a reply to almost everything that has happened.
Yeah. Go ahead and describe it to me. :3

You guys know how I use the kinds of pictures like on my character sheet to show Ryoka's appearance? I was planning on making one for each of the characters, I've already finished two so far ^_^ It might take a while though because it can be a long process and I may not have the right stuff for some characters. Also, they probably won't be 100% accurate, maybe 70% at least? :/: I'll either PM them to you or I'll see if i can find some place here to post them that won't get Dreamtique peeved :deadopenmouth:Wish me luck!

Tl;Dr: I'm making caricatures of all our characters
Oh! That sounds exciting! You can post it here if you want to. I would love to see them too.

Post length doesn't really matter to me, as long as it's convenient for you, and you can fully express what you want in your post.

The dress up sprites are looking pretty good :) I should be able to post later tonight, I'm just gonna be "busy" for the most part today

Thanks, dude! He's a character I made for a previous rp site I used, but I changed him a little to suit the danganronpa setting. I think Julian's a pretty cool character too, he's dorky and awkward in a relatable sort of way! ;)

Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos

Julian is like, My go-to Male character. Almost me, but another gender and amplified personality. Honestly surprised Ryoka hasn't thought to do something to Julian's hair. constantly-messy and long. xD. I'd love to do what you do and make digital design, but I'm a more... hand drawn person, and I can't get used to my drawing pad. (It's annoying cause I want to use it but it feels weird to).

Trust me, however you make your characters is probably much harder than how I do it :closed eyes open smile: Maybe he'll give him a haircut sometime in the future, it might just take a bit of (un)pleasant conversation to get him to agree.

xD What do you mean an 'unplesant conersation'? Will ryoka just go 'You hair is a state! Blalabla' and Julian being 'Uhm.... Okay?' ?? Or what?? Ryoka isn't... Mean. Only when provoked (Mostly by what I've seen xD)

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Oh, my lord... SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!! AHHHH, It's too cute!!!! Julian looks really sad though. Ryoka looks as if he's up to no good. Mika and Mari are adorable as always. Freaking ahhhhhhh.

Julian also isn't as innocent as he seems. Well, No, he is an innocent cinnamon roll. but he isn't 'innocent' xD

Users who are viewing this thread