OOC Chat

Btw, speaking of art, we definitely need to bring out how awesome @MonokumaFever 's arts are! 

I really like the unique style you have on your characters! Not to mention the character design! Some of them reminded me of cartoon characters! When I see "Baby Koba" (Koba drawn in a slightly different style) from your fanfic, I was literally squealing for how cute he is like a defenseless "fangirl", lol.

And... I would say that basically summarized my reaction to all of your art X'D!

Keep up the good work!

P.S. I'll give some review on your fanfic once I finish digesting it! 

Thank you so much! And I love reviews on my fanfiction! Hearing thoughts on stuff is always great

And thank you about the art!! I always melt anytime anyone compliments it! Plus I love Koba so much, he deserves to be happy but instead he's a DanganRonpa Character.

Thank you so much! And I love reviews on my fanfiction! Hearing thoughts on stuff is always great

And thank you about the art!! I always melt anytime anyone compliments it!

You are welcome, those works definitely deserve compliments. ;)  

Plus I love Koba so much, he deserves to be happy but instead he's a DanganRonpa Character.

Haaaha!!! 

Yeah......

Yeah........

No one can truly be happy in danganronpa...no one......

Last edited by a moderator:
MonokumaFever's art reminded me of a messy rough experimental art of Yume, originally was going to try to do a whole set of these, but yeah, I just can't bring myself to.

/monthly_2017_02/ice_screenshot_20170221-015704.png.3eb5f5d6538719ed65613429a9819c38.png

Not signed in

Not signed in

MonokumaFever's art reminded me of a messy rough experimental art of Yume, originally was going to try to do a whole set of these, but yeah, I just can't bring myself to.

/monthly_2017_02/ice_screenshot_20170221-015704.png.3eb5f5d6538719ed65613429a9819c38.png

Not signed in

Not signed in

Aw cute! 

But that kind of stuff is always so much work

We'll do the time skip after @NANANANANANANANANANA's post.

And then...yeah....eventually......who knows what will happen...I wonder......There are sooooooo many possibilities right? X'D

step0001.jpg

Doing stuff without a tablet is so hard, I don't know how people can draw without one. I know I used to try, haha. 

Yeah, it's definitely hard.

Well, that Yume reference I did back then... I made a rough sketch on paper, took a photo, then I try to edit the sketch on computer with mouse, . :P  

Quite tedious, yet not effective.

Just went through an emotional roller coaster when reading back at a murder case(basically the first one) I planned on the site(which feels like almost a decade ago), the nostalgia is real, so many things changed during then and now, my life and the site too.

Fun fact, I was actually introduced to the fandom only after I joined the RP, so I have no idea there's an actual visual novel based around the RP. I never really get my hand on any of the visual novel, I only watch most of the important parts online.

Sadly, that RP is getting kinda inactive now and many active RPer left. On the bright side tho, after a veeery long wait we are about to get our hand on a second murder case now on the other RP I am in, which is, you know...kinda expected, also planned by me, ah, I don't even care about spoiler now.

[ I am going to start talking about the other RP here for no reason]

But yeah, the case is going to be a little dramatic (focused more on drama) and will reveal many important and emotional back stories of my characters, so it will be a really emotional trial for me. Since they are the first batch of characters I created to join my first RP after all, and two of them shares very close bond too. (AND THEN AT THE TRIAL THEY ARE GOING TO BE TOTALLY DEVASTATED.)

Well, at least the true "first character ever" Aoi Yoko, Ultimate Neophyte in disguise as Ultimate Gamer, will survive the trial...but will kinda be heartbroken and mentally traumatized......

Ops, I just noticed some of you here are in that RP too...hmm...maybe I do that intentionally? *blink*

(Yes, I am that evil, now bear that secret with me, and suffer, I have to keep quiet for god knows how long now...Consider to be lucky I didn't just tell you who the killer is and EVERYTHING straight away, muahahahaha.) 

Btw, Aoi Yoko kinda inspired Yume too, in terms of personality, so seeing her character development in that RP after the trial will be very emotional for me. Sorry for talking about irrelevant things here, I just need to find an emotional outlet after all of that RP re-reading.

Anyway, I really hope that this RP will go well! And I hope all of you will enjoy RPing her!

I am kinda nervous about the first case too for some reason, but...yeah, I hope it will go well.

So far I am still confused. But welcome back, everyone!

All of the lil' pixel portraits tagging the dialogue are messed up, and I lost all of them apparently, I'll have to redo a bunch of stuff again, which is, reasonably very annoying.
Although it is to be expected, but yeah......
I am a little upset with how the layout changed tho, cause although it's not apparent, I did try to put som effort in trying to make the thread visually appealing with the old color me forum layout, but guess it's all kinda messed up now. Well... instead of complaining, I'll try to patch things up instead.
Hope everyone else is enjoying the change tho.

Hmm, another really messy early concept art of Yume. Very crappy looking, don't have patience to refine it tho.
step0001.jpg

Ah, btw, how is everyone doing?
Hope all of you will have time to post once the site becomes more stable again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread