OOC Chat

I'm here. Well,I would also like to continue this RP but I'm planning to start an RP myself (though things are stuck at this moment). It would clear up my time but I would feel a bit disappointed to not participate. But, if you can't I understand.

I hope you all are doing well during this long break! I'll be making my decision soon and share some infos and stuff with all of you when the time comes, so stick around before all of that! I'll at least share everything in case GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack really couldn't make it!

It's a new update, it's a new beginning! I guess it's time!

I am working on the end of the second case and a little conclusion for the rp, bit by bit, it's WIP now! Please be a little patient now, I am really not sure when it's going to be finished, I'll probably have more time to work on it during weekends. :p

After that I'll share the story with all of ya, and chat a little bit!
For now I really don't know what I can do besides of posting some random cheerful music or some random J pop from time to time here while you guys wait just because it fits the theme I guess? (Lol, I even chose a ' generic japanese pop song' for the RP but I am gonna save it for the actual 'END')

The Meaning of Paradise.
1516639217029.png
"I had so much fun here, there are so many things to see, so much fun to have, everything about this wonderful place is perfect , I guess this place must be what a 'paradise' is, right? If we'll ever be able to go to paradise...this will be what a paradise looks like, right?"

I remember she firmly shook her head and said......

"No."
" A 'paradise' is a place where I can be with you, forever."

Last edited:
Remember: Feb 1, 2017

1516639911740.png
"That looks amazing!"

"Should we try that?" Yume pointed and ran over to the Carousel, locking eyes on the Carousel with her glittering eyes the moment she saw it.

"Come on! Let's all ride on it!" Yume turned to the others and waved as she wanted all to ride on the Carousel.

1516639993811.png
"Eh....?"

1516639983932.png
"Carousel.... Aren't we a little too old for that?"

1516639976561.png
"You can never be too old for anything!" Yume put her arms on her waist while insisting, and starting to drag Ayaka and Mari along, aiming for the rest who appeared to be a little shy to join the fun.

1516639968987.png
"Hehe, I'll go ahead get a good spot then."

1516639961059.png
"Yes!!! As you wish!!!"
Eiko dashed towards the Carousel and get a seat instantly as soon as Yume's "order" dropped.

People were starting to get onto the Carousel, and as soon as all of them are ready, the Carousel seemed to have a will of its own and started to spin slowly.

At some point perhaps you would thought this was pointless, but later on you couldn't deny the fact that the ride do cheer you up a little as you heard laughter starting to fill the air, there is just something magical about simple things like riding a Carousel, even when it's with a group of strangers.

When they got to the carousel, Koba was just as excited. He ran up, grabbing the coolest horse he could find and awkwardly climbing up onto the horse. It was honestly a little embarrassing that he didn't just have the upper arm strength to just hoist himself up, but instead, his lanky legs kicked around for the grip they needed to get the boost they needed to get on top of the horse. Once it started going, Koba smiled, it was a fun ride, just like that he'd experienced as a child. Relaxing in a way, just sitting back and experiencing the ride as it was intended.

Despite a somewhat boring start, Ryōka admitted to himself that he had fun riding the carousel. When it was all said and done Ryōka left the ride feeling somewhat proud for allowing himself to partake in such fun.

She wondered as she got up the carousel. She didn't really got on one of those dainty horses. She just stood there,not saying a word. It was.....somewhat enjoyable,she thought.

Julian smiled and immediately joined the Carousel, Grinning as he got on, his feet was on the floor so he had to lift them up. Awkward, but still enjoyable. While it wasn't fast, it sure made him happy. He went on one when he was younger, but he didn't remember it all that much. He laughed and giggled, unable to really keep it in. He's have to go on this again. But it felt better with a bunch of strangers, like it should be. It felt right. When the ride was over, Julian pouted, wanting to stay on for a little longer.

Alex sighed, before resigning and sitting on the side of a horse, not even holding on. It was slow enough so that she didn't have to hold on for balance. It was enjoyable though.

Last edited:
Remember: Feb 18, 2017

The Story of Adam and Eve

mm-png.285940

"God created a paradise for Adam and Eve, the two lived happily together in the paradise, until one day a snake appeared to lure and convince Eve to eat the forbidden fruit from the sacred Tree of Life. However, Adam discovered Eve's betrayal, he then decided to stop Eve by burning down the Tree of Life and killed the snake. With that, the two were able to continue living in the paradise happily ever after."

Remember: Feb 5, 2017

1516641004752.png

"Aww...how cute, all of you being sooo clueless."

"ALL of you here are unmistakably my beloved students!!!"

"You all are a student here, and you all will ALWAYS be."

"Each and everyone of you, hand picked by ME to join this memorable reunion that we will never forget!!!"

"Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever..."

"...forget."

"Isn't this exciting?"

"Let's make this reunion the last thing that you would ever remember? Shall we?"

I could just about remember that. That was ages ago. Jeezus. (I forgot the child-like innocence of julian.)

Well, I'm organising an RP on Discord. Problem is that I forgot my password so I used the email I used to make the account only to find out that it has been blocked because somehow, it was caught for doing spam...Though I've never touched it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread