OOC Chat

Dreamtique

Here Be Dragons
I had been wanting to do things for quite awhile, seeing that V3 is almost out, I figured I would utilize the hype to fuel my RP for a bit, it would be a good outlet for the hype too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
images

so in total around 11-12 characters in play? If everyone brings in One Character. I might Bring in a second, although I'm not quite sure. 

You can definitely bring in more characters to fill in the 16 character slots.

Because the more the rpers, the slower the rp will get eventually, the rp is intended to be  kinda fast paced, that is why I don't want too many people joining the rp to fill in 16 slots. Around 5 to 4 is already very risky and hard for the rp to develope in a fast pace.

So you are all encouraged to fill in the spot with more than one character, as I said earlier, as  naturally some of your character may eventually become a victim , in that case , if you have more than one character, you can still continue the rp.

Plan B is, if the 16 slots cannot be filled, and volunteer murders are limited, I'll create more characters to fill in the empty spots.

And my brain will have to burn for a bit......

Before everyone get bored, make a quick guess of my 7 characters titles. (Yeah...before I spoiled all of them on the interest check thread......)

^””^ 

You get a virtual pat on your head if you get 5 out of 7 right . :D

Mika Akiyama - Gardener

Yume - Royal

Ayaka Maeda - Miko?

Hisoka Kobayashi - Historian

Kasumi Kita - Assassin

Eiko Yukimura - Blacksmith

Mari Yamashita - Mikan 2.0 Maid

Mika Akiyama - Gardener

Yume - Royal

Ayaka Maeda - Miko?

Kasumi Kita - Assassin

Kasumi seems more like a thief to me. Small, doesn't say much. He wouldn't be able to take on a hand-to-hand combat like Most assassins. The mysterious makes me see him as a thief to me, But each tot ehri own. I couldn't tell with Hisoka. I was thinking teacher, or detective? Maybe a lawyer, not quite sure. Mari, Mika and Eiko seem obvious. xD. Ayaka i see a priestess? or someone from a shrine? Thinking for a royal for Yume makes sense now. 

Just my Ideas xD

Mika Akiyama - Gardener

Yume - Royal

Ayaka Maeda - Miko?

Kasumi Kita - Assassin

Kasumi seems more like a thief to me. Small, doesn't say much. He wouldn't be able to take on a hand-to-hand combat like Most assassins. The mysterious makes me see him as a thief to me, But each tot ehri own. I couldn't tell with Hisoka. I was thinking teacher, or detective? Maybe a lawyer, not quite sure. Mari, Mika and Eiko seem obvious. xD. Ayaka i see a priestess? or someone from a shrine? Thinking for a royal for Yume makes sense now. 

Just my Ideas xD

It terms of small deviation from their

true talent. You  both got 3/7 ! 

You still deserve a virtual pat for how well you did!

*Pat* *pat*

@F o o l i s h n e s s @Laughing Lunatic @MonokumaFever @Amaze @Kira Times

Hm...I personally am thinking to break the convention and go with less than 16 students in a killing game, I'll go with around 12 or a little more than that, that sounds more convenient for me and in this way the rp can go faster as it intended to be in the first place!

That way, I think we should be able to start the rp soon! And my brain will not have to burn and scramble! Woohoo!

Are you guys okay with this?

I think I am sticking to that!

Hm...I personally am thinking to break the convention and go with less than 16 students in a killing game, I'll go with around 12 or a little more than that, that sounds more convenient for me and in this way the rp can go faster as it intended to be in the first place!

That way, I think we should be able to start the rp soon! And my brain will not have to burn and scramble! Woohoo!

I'm fine with that ^-^

I think I can deal with that. :)

Yeah, that sounds fine to me too

Users who are viewing this thread