OOC Chat

There still could be! 

And yeah, sorry for taking the liberty of moving the RP along so fast...its only because I feel it necessary. The beginning to my RPs tend to be a bit dull and slow, and I figured I could try something a bit new with this one.

I will never lose interest in Jaeger x Lily

I mean

This

This RP

IT'S TOO DANG COOL

Has anyone else been having sucky weather lately?

It kills my motivation :P'

Ahhhh a lil' bit? Just rain basically

There still could be! 

And yeah, sorry for taking the liberty of moving the RP along so fast...its only because I feel it necessary. The beginning to my RPs tend to be a bit dull and slow, and I figured I could try something a bit new with this one.

It's alright! I love it so far~

I'm loving the interactions between everyone, this is quickly becoming my favorite RP ever~

I can't assure a post today, but I will try!

I'm loving the interactions between everyone, this is quickly becoming my favorite RP ever~

I can't assure a post today, but I will try!

It's a great moment when you smile at a post because it's beautifully written, but also feel immense anger and frustration for your character. Im not sure if Alseia and Slate will ever make up XD

It's a great moment when you smile at a post because it's beautifully written, but also feel immense anger and frustration for your character. Im not sure if Alseia and Slate will ever make up XD

Awe, thank you! 

And yeah, I agree. I don't think they will XD' Plus, the anger and frustration is reciprocated for your character as well~

Last edited by a moderator:
...I'm scared by this convo ._.

Oh yeh also prepare for Blythe to attempt to one-up on the whole location finding thing Alesia's in the process of doing atm >->

How's everyone been lately?

I'm doing well!

Dying. :)  

I had a fever this weekend and a pounding headache. Today my throat was dead and now I can't stop sniffling. Living the life~ XD

Ahhh I hope you're better now that it's 8 hours into the future~

OH ALSO I'm sorry for not posting yet everyone! I have finals all throughout the week + a bunch of culminatings so I'm in a crunch atm >->

Users who are viewing this thread

Back