OOC Chat

You've already written fanfic? XD

Anyways, ok so basically I made a completely new character today because I hated my old one sm and it was why I took so long: I had no motivation. BUT I FINISHED UP MY NEW GUY and I PMed it to Gossip >.>

No rush no rush, I'm truthfully really excited to see your character! 

AGH I'VE BEEN BOOKMARKED

*hides under covers*

Can't hide from the ship; I plan for it to go through rough waters, running aground, sinking at times, but finally braving through to the end!

No rush no rush, I'm truthfully really excited to see your character! 

Can't hide from the ship; I plan for it to go through rough waters, running aground, sinking at times, but finally braving through to the end!

I'm not hiding from the ship, I'm hiding from the expectations. XD

(that moment when you realize a random idea for a story you had, has gotten people so hype)

XD', thank you guys for being so awesome! You've made this story already feel so alive to me, and it hasn't even officially started yet. I couldn't ask for better friends to join me on this adventure, one that you all have made real. 

Also, Genork...you've made me set sail aboard the SS Prowling Flower! Easily my newest OTP. 

(that moment when you realize a random idea for a story you had, has gotten people so hype)

XD', thank you guys for being so awesome! You've made this story already feel so alive to me, and it hasn't even officially started yet. I couldn't ask for better friends to join me on this adventure, one that you all have made real. 

Also, Genork...you've made me set sail aboard the SS Prowling Flower! Easily my newest OTP. 

I'm going to take pride in that. ;)  

My post might come either later tonight or tomorrow night. I have to do a lot of writing for a project (OH THE IRONY), so I need to focus on that for a few hours...though I'll also be watching Once Upon a Time because of the way my homework powers work. XD

My post might come either later tonight or tomorrow night. I have to do a lot of writing for a project (OH THE IRONY), so I need to focus on that for a few hours...though I'll also be watching Once Upon a Time because of the way my homework powers work. XD

I'll try to get a post up tonight, but if you beat me to it then I'll follow suite with Jaeger getting the letter

Saaammeee I'll have a post done tomorrow (= v =)b

Also not only does the Lily x Jaeger ship have to happen, the Alseia x Blythe ship must happen as well >w>

As much as I'm tired, there is far too much Pokemon to be played. Sleep must wait! 

(I feel like a ten year old again :P)

It's alright we all probably feel your pain * ^ *

In Sun atm my goal isn't to catch them all but to buy the expensive 300K leather backpack at the first town >w>

Ooh that's harsh, but I approve!

Sun is my first Pokemon experience since old Blue version, and it's been absolutely amazing~ Got all the Tapu and Solgaleo locked and loaded, plus my original non-legendary team. Got a long ways to go though!

Saaammeee I'll have a post done tomorrow (= v =)b

Also not only does the Lily x Jaeger ship have to happen, the Alseia x Blythe ship must happen as well >w>

But y'all are forgetting the final and most important ship!!

Slate x every female NPC they come across

But y'all are forgetting the final and most important ship!!

Slate x every female NPC they come across

Heck yes.

Today, I finished the last book of one of my favorite series as well as the first season of Once Upon a Time

I've done so much crying today I can barely handle life.

I want to respond so bad, but alas, I must wait. I think I satisfied myself a bit with adding a new addition to the Important Documents, but still! 

I liked your post though! Things are kicking off nicely~

I want to respond so bad, but alas, I must wait. I think I satisfied myself a bit with adding a new addition to the Important Documents, but still! 

I liked your post though! Things are kicking off nicely~

I'll go ahead and read them~

Thank you~ ccc:

Agh, I'm at this youth rally thing all weekend and most of my free time will be devoted to homework and this big essay I have to write. DX

Don't overstress yourself! ^^

I should take my own advice sometimes ._.

@Pyosimros I've been meaning to ask, since I don't understand things with coding (liiiiiiife)

How do you scroll down with your things? Is there a scroll down?

I sorry if it's obvious, thus making this question stupid ;-;

@Pyosimros I've been meaning to ask, since I don't understand things with coding (liiiiiiife)

How do you scroll down with your things? Is there a scroll down?

I sorry if it's obvious, thus making this question stupid ;-;

It's an overflow! So basically, you do "overflow: x" and then you replace x with whatever, I usually do overflow: scroll but there're a bunch of more different stuff. The rest of the things you can replace x w/ are here (but really I only recommend using scroll or auto on RPN):

http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_pos_overflow.asp

To put it in w/ only HTML you do something like:

<div style="width: [NUMBER]; height: [NUMBER], overflow: [THING]"> [TEXT] </div>

You could do it w/ CSS too so there're more options with webkits. Like how I used a webkit to remove the scrollbar, but you can do other things like change the size of the bar, color, and etc

EDIT: Oh wait if you weren't asking how to make the scroll things but how to scroll down on my thing you basically scroll down normally >w>

It's an overflow! So basically, you do "overflow: x" and then you replace x with whatever, I usually do overflow: scroll but there're a bunch of more different stuff. The rest of the things you can replace x w/ are here (but really I only recommend using scroll or auto on RPN):

http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_pos_overflow.asp

To put it in w/ only HTML you do something like:

<div style="width: [NUMBER]; height: [NUMBER], overflow: [THING]"> [TEXT] </div>

You could do it w/ CSS too so there're more options with webkits. Like how I used a webkit to remove the scrollbar, but you can do other things like change the size of the bar, color, and etc

EDIT: Oh wait if you weren't asking how to make the scroll things but how to scroll down on my thing you basically scroll down normally >w>

Ah, I see now. Thank you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread