OOC Chat

Gaahhh this week is finally over!!!

Alright, now that all my culminatings are handed in and my exams are all complete, I'll start on a post!

Oh dammit I have to re-follow everything too e.e

Liked it when I had a neat lil' list of all the RPs I'm in >A>

I didn't realize the I was forcefully made to unfollow all of these pages during the site transfer >.>

Sitting here wondering why no one was saying anything, yet little did I know, that wasn't the case.

Heya guys!

Fair enough! I haven't been too busy today, which is a nice break in between the craziness of life.

Nice! As did I. Had to snow blow the drive way though. The unfortunate side effect of snow...

Fair enough! I haven't been too busy today, which is a nice break in between the craziness of life.

Nice! As did I. Had to snow blow the drive way though. The unfortunate side effect of snow...

Yeah, I had to shovel a bit. Managed to free my mom's car and get the walkway to the door shoveled out, though. :)

Hello! Sorry I was planning on posting IC and then posting here but it's starting to get a lil' long so I didn't want you guys to think I bailed ene

Anyways I'm sick rn with a decent-sized headache BUT!!! I should be able to post tomorrow with advil as my fuel

Users who are viewing this thread