OOC Chat

Okay I've been procrastinating really bad on this and I apologize for that, between work and school stuff I've been worn out. But by god I love this RP and will post a Jaeger/Slate post tonight! I get off work fairly early and will not rest until it is done!

Last edited by a moderator:
The first half of the post is done, Slate is ready to read! If it seems rushed... well it is! The first post is always hardest for me XD

I was excited for two seconds and then wilted again

*WAITING INTENSIFIES* XD

THERE THE WAIT IS OVER!!

I really liked it! I can't wait to write out Alseia's response to all this~

I can only wait to see what she says to Slate! I wanted to give you the option to open that can of worms, I couldn't do it on my level of exhaustion :P

@Pyosimros

I hope you're ready for Slate to agree with you at every step of the way just to oppose the magic user C:

Can I just say, that guard is the real MVP. He managed to get all three letters delivered without any delay, break, or otherwise. I bet he even stopped to help an old lady cross a street, saved a boy from getting run over by a stray chariot, and quelled a rebellion in three foreign countries, and still got each letter to their recipients in record time!

Can I just say, that guard is the real MVP. He managed to get all three letters delivered without any delay, break, or otherwise. I bet he even stopped to help an old lady cross a street, saved a boy from getting run over by a stray chariot, and quelled a rebellion in three foreign countries, and still got each letter to their recipients in record time!

Where's this guy's Nobel prize?

My post is complete!

I apologize for the German. If you haven't noticed, it's the, 'old language', I've referenced a few times previously. It's the main tongue used for magic. But, since I don't speak German myself, I'm trusting good old Google Translate. So, please forgive me for any faults in the translation!

My post is complete!

I apologize for the German. If you haven't noticed, it's the, 'old language', I've referenced a few times previously. It's the main tongue used for magic. But, since I don't speak German myself, I'm trusting good old Google Translate. So, please forgive me for any faults in the translation!

I'm assuming sarcasm? XD

I'll just ask my friend who knows German how accurate it is XD

Jk jk

Oh, boy, Lily's probably gonna have a panic attack from all this

"W-what? How did we... What was... Where... Why are we..." *faints*

^ That probably won't happen, but still XD

My post is complete!

You have, in one post, pushed all of Slate's buttons and will face the wrath of the blonde beauty! I've never been so angry for a character XD I'm loving this relationship already.

I'm assuming sarcasm? XD

I'll just ask my friend who knows German how accurate it is XD

Jk jk

Oh, boy, Lily's probably gonna have a panic attack from all this

"W-what? How did we... What was... Where... Why are we..." *faints*

^ That probably won't happen, but still XD

Jaeger will end up carrying her for half the adventure anyways, unconscious or not cx

You have, in one post, pushed all of Slate's buttons and will face the wrath of the blonde beauty! I've never been so angry for a character XD I'm loving this relationship already.

Jaeger will end up carrying her for half the adventure anyways, unconscious or not cx

That was my goal!~ (it was oddly satisfying to write, I'm greatly looking forward to more of this!)

I LOOK FORWARD TO IT

I MEAN LILY LOOKS FORWARD TO IT

I MEAN

UM

EVEN I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

XD' but no, I really am~

There still could be! 

And yeah, sorry for taking the liberty of moving the RP along so fast...its only because I feel it necessary. The beginning to my RPs tend to be a bit dull and slow, and I figured I could try something a bit new with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread